Chapter 06

Chapter 6

    There are more people in the gym on Saturday, and many people are already exercising in it at nine o'clock.

    Lu Chan handled the most expensive VIP annual card, with her own personal training and a separate dressing room.

    The gym does not separate the exercise areas of Alpha and Omega, but will strictly confirm whether each Omega who enters is in heat.

    Likewise, a large amount of inhibitor spray is sprayed every day in the museum to prevent the Omega from suddenly going into heat.

    Lu Chan was exercising on the treadmill, and tiny beads of sweat gradually appeared on her cold face, sliding down her fair skin, and finally disappeared into the collar.

    His outstanding appearance and arrogant temperament quickly attracted the attention of many people, most of them Omega.

    Lu Chan was used to these sights and ignored them.

    "Miss Lu, your phone is ringing." The private teacher said with a polite smile.

    Lu Chan stopped, took the phone, saw the caller ID, and pressed the answer button.

    Before she could speak, Ye Xian's cautious and excited voice came from there, "Chanchan, are you in the gym?"

    "Well." Lu Chan responded coldly, picking up the towel beside her to wipe her sweat.

    The casual movements are beautiful and sassy, ​​causing some Omegas to blush with excitement.

    Lu Chan glanced, hung up the phone, turned and walked to the locker room.

    The private trainer followed behind and said with a smile, "Miss Lu, you are still as popular as ever. Some Omega girls are coming for you. They will probably have a good day if they can see you."

    Lu Chan heard the words and frowned slightly . .

    Thinking of the crazy looks of those Omega girls, a trace of disgust flashed in his eyes.

    The personal trainer keenly captured this expression, and he stopped talking about this topic, and instead introduced the new equipment in the museum.

    Ye Xian hung up the phone, pouted and snorted, casually playing with the spoon.

    The sunlight from outside the window poured in and shone on her better side face, showing a touch of sadness.

    Seeing this, Yan Zhu walked over and asked softly, "Sister Xian, what's the matter?"

    "Hey, it's not Lu Chan, it hurts my heart all day." Ye Xian clutched her chest and sighed, with a pitiful expression on her face. Xi's expression, "I want to go to the gym, but she ignores me, and I am alone with no one to accompany me." After the

    words, Ye Xian's expression became more and more sad, wiping the corner of her eyes and sobbing softly.

    Even though he had seen more of Ye Xian's 'acting', Yan Zhu felt a little bit of unbearable in his heart, and comforted her softly, "I'll ask Xiao Jin to accompany you."

    "Isn't that bad? The shop is busy now. Ye Xian raised her eyes and carefully suppressed the secret joy in her heart.

    "It's alright, we're busy." Yan Zhu said.

    "Thank you, Xiao Zhuzhu, I knew you were the best for me." Ye Xian stood up abruptly, hugged Yan Zhu, and rubbed her cheek happily.

    Yan Zhu couldn't avoid it, and his body was stiff and did not move.