Chapter 07

Chapter 7

    In the quiet space, there seemed to be only two people's breathing intertwined.

    Lu Chan half hugged and half hugged the soft and sweet body in her arms, her slender fingers tightly pressing against the white and smooth skin under her fingers.

    As long as she bows her head slightly, she can hold that seductive lip.

    Lu Chan's indifferent eyes contained a dark light, and the thick curled eyelashes concealed the thoughts in her heart.

    She lowered her head and was about to speak when a surprised female voice came from outside.

    "Chanchan, Xiaojin, are you all right?" Ye Xian asked worriedly while standing at the door.

    As soon as the words came out , he immediately regretted it, and hurriedly added, "I seem to have forgotten to buy water, so I'll go buy it right now."

    Before these words were finished, the person disappeared.

    When Mu Jin heard the sound, it was like waking up from a dream, her bright eyes flashed, and she released her hand carefully, wanting to stand up.

    When Lu Chan noticed this action, she felt a trace of reluctance in her heart, but she politely helped Mu Jin up.

    "Thank you." Mu Jin typed with his head down, his face flushed red, like a cooked shrimp.

    "You're welcome." Lu Chan replied, glanced at the locker room, turned and walked outside.

    She originally planned to change clothes and go back, but now it seems that it is okay to exercise for a while.

    Mu Jin followed behind, and there seemed to be a good smell of lime still lingering in his nose.

    She blushed, not daring to look at the tall figure walking in front.

    As soon as he went out, out of the corner of Mu Jin's eyes, he caught a glimpse of Ye Xian leaning against the wall.

    Ye Xian was holding two bottles of water in her hand, looking very excited, she greeted with a happy smile, "Little Jin, come here and have a drink."

    Mu Jin glanced in front of him, Lu Chan was already exercising his shoulders with a tension machine.

    She lowered her head and thought for a while, ran to Ye Xian, took the water and took a sip.

    The slightly cold water entered her body along the throat, slightly relieving the heat on her body.

    "Little Jin, Lu Chan often exercises here. Do you want her to guide you so that you don't exercise wrong?" Ye Xian suggested with a smile, her eyes glowing with excitement.

    Hearing this, Mu Jin's cheeks that had just cooled down instantly became hotter. He glanced carefully at Lu Chan's side, and shook his head gently.

    "Xiao Jin, don't be shy. Although Lu Chan's temperament is a little colder, it won't make people embarrassed in public." Ye Xian continued to persuade, and her expression became serious after the words.

    Leng Rui's eyes are very similar to Lu Chan's.

    Mu Jin followed, and unconsciously clenched the water in his hand.

    A beautiful Omega with a good figure was standing next to Lu Chan, talking with a smile.

    The distance was too far, and Mu Jin couldn't hear what he was saying.