Chapter 05

Chapter 5

    Lu Chan sat in the car with a serious face, staring at the dessert shop without blinking.

    It wasn't until a pretty voice came out of it that she finally revealed a slight smile on her estranged and indifferent face.

    Lu Chan's eyes have been closely following the figure, and she can't help leaning out when she sees the other person parked in front of a small flower bed.

    From her point of view, she can only see the side, and can't tell what the other party is doing.

    However, if she guessed correctly, she should be feeding the cat.

    Mu Jin likes small animals very much, but the Lu family does not allow pets, and only keeps two large Tibetan mastiffs to guard the house.

    The Tibetan Mastiff is so fierce that most people dare not approach it.

    She also never allowed Mu Jin to approach to avoid accidents.

    This time, she might be able to help Mu Jin buy a pet to keep by her side to relieve her boredom.

    Lu Chan was happily making plans for the future when she saw a strange man stop in front of Mu Jin.

    Mu Jin was facing her, and she could clearly see the resistance and tension on her little face.

    Lu Chan's eyes became dangerous in an instant, she got out of the car with a cold face, and closed the door with force, exuding an S-level Alpha breath all over her body.

    Pedestrians around immediately felt the pressure, and many people glanced at Lu Jin in shock, and immediately stopped in place and stopped moving forward.

    The reporter also felt this breath, and his heart froze. He turned his head and didn't speak, and was thrown out by a force.

    He staggered and stood firm against the wall, enduring the fear in his heart. He glanced back and forth between Lu Chan and Mu Jin, forced a smile and asked, "Miss, do you know Miss Mu Jin?"

    "Which newspaper are you from?" Lu Chan frowned unhappily, her condescending eyes filled with shocking chills, and she controlled the range to release Alpha's coercion, "Don't your newspapers even do the most basic training? Use coercion. Interview someone?"

    "I..." The man forced a smile and tried to explain, but the strong pressure around him made him speechless, and he subconsciously leaned on the wall to escape.

    Lu Chan took a photo and sent it to Wen Rou, typing expressionlessly, "Find out the newspaper office this person is in, and send me the contact of the owner of the newspaper office."

    "Okay, Mr. Lu, send it in two hours. You." Wen Rou replied in seconds.

    Lu Chan put away her phone and turned to look at Mu Jin. She had a lot to say, but she said indifferently, "Are you alright?"

    "Thank you, Miss Lu, I'm fine." Mu Jin smiled sweetly and bent over. There are two lovely pear eddies at the corners of the raised mouth.

    "Yeah." Lu Chan nodded.

    I didn't know what to say for a while.

    In the past, when I got along with Mu Jin, it was Mu Jin who took the initiative to chat, and she was in charge of responding. Most of the time, she just nodded.

    Most of the topics they chat about are related to daily life. It's a bit embarrassing to ask her to strike up a conversation from a stranger's point of view.