Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    When they got to the hospital, Lu Chan parked the car and stood at the door waiting.

    Seeing Yan Zhu and Mu Jin approaching, she turned sideways to move away, and politely called out 'Aunt Yan'.

    Aunt Yan was suddenly sullen, and she ignored it with a cold face.

    She couldn't understand.

    With Lu Chan's family background and status, she has always been the most sought after party, so she doesn't need to please them so much.

    It can even be said to be condescending.

    Lu Chan was so arrogant and arrogant, she should have left after being scolded by her cruel words.

    "Sister Chan." Mu Jin smiled and waved, with a thin blush on his face.

    Lu Chan nodded, her expression as usual.

    She followed silently from a distance.

    Even if he doesn't speak, his aura and beautiful face can't be ignored.

    Mu Jin turned his head from time to time, curled the corners of his mouth, and showed a cute smile.

    Lu Chan's heart softened, and her expression became slightly relaxed.

    However, the magnitude is small and hardly noticeable.

    There are many people waiting in line to get the report, like a long dragon, only one person can enter at a time, and they will come out after three or five minutes.

    According to the current number of people, Mu Jin and the others need to wait for more than an hour.

    "Mom, you can rest for a while by the side, I'll just line up here." Mu Jin said obediently, looking back from the corner of his eyes.

    Because of the queue, Lu Chan was standing behind them.

    It's not far away, and she can touch it as soon as she reaches out her hand.

    Yan Zhu noticed this action, frowned, his face sullen, and said coldly, "I'm not tired, we'll go back after the report."

    "Okay." Mu Jin nodded obediently, showing a bright smile.

    The raised eyebrows are delicate and beautiful, and the white and tender face has a faint blush, which looks very cute.

    Lu Chan was so close, her cold eyes could see clearly.

    She wanted to reach out and rub Mu Jin's soft head.

    Moving his fingers, he restrained the thought.

    "Mom, wait here, I'll buy two bottles of water." After a while, Mu Jin said again, looking around with bright eyes.

    She kept moving, like a restless rabbit, always trying to find a reason to jump out.

    Yan Zhu understood the meaning of these words in his heart, and couldn't help but intensified his tone, "You stand in line here, don't think about other things."

    "But, Mom, I'm so thirsty..." Mu Jin blinked, showing a pitiful expression.

    After saying this, she pursed her lips deliberately.

    Yan Zhu's heart softened, and he looked around and said, "You wait here, I'll buy water."

    Mu Jin pursed his lips, wanting to refuse.