Chapter 03

Chapter 3

    Ye Xian differentiated into an A+ Omega at the age of eighteen, and soon became pregnant and married, giving birth to Lu Chan.

    Probably because both of her parents are A+ grades, Lu Chan has been outstanding since she was a child. Under the strict guidance of her father, she matures much earlier than her peers.

    At a young age, he has clear and quick thinking, and he is not inferior to adults in debating.

    At the age of seventeen, Lu Chan differentiated into an S-level Alpha.

    The matter once became a hot topic in the country, and various well-known newspapers and television stations interviewed Lu Chan and her family.

    When asked 'how to differentiate into an S-level Alpha at the age of seventeen', Lu Chan just looked at the camera indifferently and listened to her grandfather talking eloquently.

    With the promotion of various media, Lu Chan's reputation as a talented girl gradually spread throughout the country, and many famous Omegas wanted to know her.

    Lu Chan ignored the rumors from the outside world and continued to live the same life as before.

    It's just that there are more Omegas around her, and Omegas often meet up and strike up a conversation.

    Among them, there are many high-quality S-level Omegas, but Lu Chan has no such thoughts, and only focuses on studying every day.

    "She's still cute. She's not like my family. She's a workaholic. She wears a cold face every day. As a mother, it's hard for me to say a word to her." Ye Xian smiled and sighed. He stretched out his hand and pulled Mu Jin to sit down.

    Although it is a tone of complaint, it is not difficult to hear that there is pride and pride in the words.

    Mu Jin smiled obediently and listened quietly.

    When chatting, Ye Xian would often bring up Lu Chan, not to show off on purpose, but to talk about her own children in front of her children.

    She would tell Mu Jin about Lu Chan's great deeds or occasional embarrassing things.

    Before they met, Mu Jin had already known many things about Lu Chan from her mouth, even some personal preferences and small habits.

    "Little Jin, if you can differentiate into an Omega, no matter what level, as long as the match exceeds 50, I will let my Lu Chan marry you, okay?" Ye Xian said half-jokingly. Similar eyes glowed with tenderness.

    She liked Mu Jin from the bottom of her heart, and she would buy gifts during New Years and holidays, almost treating her like a half-daughter.

    And Mu Jin is also very sensible, listening to her ramble a lot of words without getting impatient.

    It's not like Lu Chan, after listening to her say a few words, she has a cold face, all kinds of impatient ones think she is long-winded.

    Only now, Mu Jin has not been differentiated, and the level of differentiation is even more unknown.

    Generally, after the differentiation at the age of 18, the differentiation level will also be determined. The lowest level is the ordinary level, which is actually the A level, and the upper level is the A+ level.

    S-level is the best and the rarest category.

    According to the regulations, no matter what kind of combination Alpha, Omega, and Beta are, the matching degree must exceed 50%.