Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    In less than an hour, the Yan family's servants surrounded Mu Jin and left.

    There are bodyguards behind, so no one else is allowed to get close.

    Lu Chan suddenly realized that when she sent Mu Jin back to Yan's house, she could no longer meet and talk to Mu Jin as freely and freely as before.

    But she doesn't regret it.

    This is Mu Jin's choice, and she will support it no matter what.

    "Sister, this banquet is really boring. With those bodyguards watching, it's hard to say a few more words to Xiao Jin." Ye Xiangxing sighed with a helpless smile on his face.

    Lu Chan glanced in the direction where Mu Jin left, and went out with a cold expression.

    It was still lively outside, with laughter coming from time to time.

    Lu Chan felt bored and left directly through the crowd.

    Ye Xiangxing followed behind, showing a meaningful smile.

    The Yan family's banquet has become a topic of discussion recently, and all kinds of news headlines are scrambling to report it.

    In the exposed scene picture, there is a side photo of Mu Jin.

    The Yan family was very cautious and did not let Mu Jin's frontal photos leak out.

    Lu Chan watched the news for a while before officially starting work.

    "Mr. Lu, Director Lu will be back at five o'clock this afternoon." Wen Rou said.

    "Yeah." Lu Chan responded.

    As soon as she finished speaking, she received a message from Lu Qiong on her mobile phone.

    "Sister, I'm coming back today, can you pick me up at the airport?" The cold and hard words revealed a lively and lovely atmosphere.

    "I'm not free, let the housekeeper pick you up." Lu Chan replied quickly, and put down the phone after sending it.

    When she got off work, she returned to the villa and saw a beautifully dressed woman sitting in the living room.

    "Little Qiong." Lu Chan called out.

    Lu Qiong stood up immediately, with a happy smile on her face, "Sister, come and see what gift I brought you."

    "Thank you." Lu Chan took it coldly and put it aside.

    "Sister, I heard that there was an S-level Omega in Yan's hometown. It's a pity that I came back late, otherwise I would be able to attend the banquet and see the real face." Lu Qiong said with a smile.

    In front of Lu Chan, she lost the shrewdness and ability in her usual work, and became easy-going and lovely.

    Hearing her mention Mu Jin, Lu Chan said, "There will be opportunities in the future."

    Lu Qiong laughed and took the initiative to talk about working in the capital.

    Lu Chan listened quietly and responded with two sentences from time to time.

    In this family, she only talks more when she is with her cousin.

    "Sister, rest early, I'm going to Grandpa's place." Lu Qiong smiled and waved before leaving.

    Lu Chan nodded, got up and went back to the room.

    At work, the old man valued her even more.