Chapter 02

chapter 2

    Lu Chan has been strictly required to keep her emotions from leaking out since she was a child.

    Even when she was ten years old, when her father passed away, facing hundreds of high-ranking people, she could only endure the pain in her heart, and could not cry out and be looked down upon.

    Only when Mu Jin passed away in a car accident, she let go of the dignity and face of the heir to the Lu family, and cried heartbroken at the bustling and bustling street.

    Looking at the door that was gradually pushed open at this moment, Lu Chan's heart seemed to be knocked open.

    Wen Rou opened the door, feeling the grim atmosphere in the office, her heart trembled, and she said cautiously, "Mr. Lu, the thirty-one afternoon tea you ordered has come, now..."

    "My share Let me... let the courier bring it in, and you will be responsible for the rest." Lu Chan almost blurted out the word 'wife', and hurriedly changed her words.

    Seeing that she looked unhappy and seemed to be carrying some kind of disappointed anger, Wen Rou hurriedly nodded and exited.

    After a while, through the one-way transparent glass, Lu Chan saw a thin figure approaching from far and near, and finally stopped by the flowerpot next to her office.

    Because of the shade of plants, she could only see the corner of her clothes.

    Lu Chan was a little dissatisfied. After waiting for a while, when she heard the knock on the door, she immediately cleared her throat and said in a deep voice, "Come in."

    Her voice was low, with natural momentum and coercion. Sometimes it is not angry and arrogant, it is daunting.

    Over the years, under the strict teaching and edification, she has long been accustomed to speaking in a cold tone.

    Even when she communicated with Mu Jin in the past, the strong aloofness that she had engraved in her bones since she was a child still exists.

    This sound, she tried to be softer, but it seemed to have no effect, and it still sounded cold.

    Hearing the words, Mu Jin opened the door, and when his eyes swept across the cold and serious face of the person behind the table, he revealed a bright smile, and gently placed the delicate dessert in his hand on the table and said, "Miss Lu, this is you. The matcha mousse, please take it slow."

    As the corners of her mouth wriggled, the electronic device on her chest made a sweet and happy voice, which sounded like she was speaking.

    This instrument can adjust the tone of speech, and the emotions of emotions, emotions, and sorrows can be set to cope with different scenarios.

    But the mechanical electronic sound is not comparable to human emotions, but compared to Lu Chan's indifferent tone that has remained unchanged all year round, it looks more like a human being.

    Hearing the voice, Lu Chan looked up from the pile of documents and was shocked when she met the overly bright smile.

    Standing in front of her are real people, not cold photos in frames.

    Lu Chan almost couldn't control her emotions, she squeezed her lips tightly to suppress the turbulent emotions in her heart.

    The person in front of her was not much different from the one she remembered, but the dazzling smile on her face was something she had hardly seen before.

    Since marrying her, Mu Jin has to abide by the strict rules of the Lu family, and must be thoughtful and courteous in all aspects.

    Not only are there restrictions on dressing, but there are also many rules for daily etiquette.