Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Everything around was quiet, and Lu Chan forced herself to calm down.

    She concentrated to catch the sounds around her.

    Suddenly, a hint of Omega's breath came from the tip of the nose.

    Lu Chan was shocked and hurriedly ran towards the source of the information.

    Duan Miaohan stood in the back, panicked and shouted anxiously, "Sister Lu, where are you going?"

    Lu Chan ignored it and ran to a door to stop.

    The door was locked from the outside, and there was an increasingly strong Omega aura coming from inside. If it wasn't for her being an S-level Alpha, it would be difficult to find out.

    Lu Chan knocked on the door hard, her cold voice trembling, "Little Jin, are you inside?"

    Mu Jin's body was hot, and her mind was tortured by the estrus period, and her instinct was almost the only thing left.

    Hearing the familiar voice, she regained a sense of reason and wanted to respond, but her throat was so hot that she couldn't speak. Soon, the heat wave that rose in her body eroded her consciousness again.

    Without getting the proper answer, Lu Chan made a decisive decision and broke the door lock with one kick.

    The room was very dark, and it took Lu Chan a few seconds to get used to the light in the room.

    She saw a figure curled up not far away, and the room was filled with the smell of Omega and blockers.

    "Little Jin!" Lu Chan called out, and hurriedly ran over to pick up Omega, who was struggling on the ground.

    "Sister Chan..." Mu Jin opened her red lips slightly, the water was shining, and her almost out of focus eyes reflected the face she was thinking about.

    The closer Lu Chan was, the greater the impact of Omega's pheromones on her, and her body reacted almost instantly.

    She couldn't help licking her lips, picked up Mu Jin and left.

    Lu Chan walked quickly. She put Mu Jin on the co-pilot and said softly, "Little Jin, there are inhibitors in the car, I'll help you..."

    Before she could speak, a pair of soft arms wrapped around her neck, and the next second, her lips became hot.

    Lu Chan froze for a moment, then leaned over to deepen the kiss.

    Alpha's pheromone diffused between the two, temporarily regaining Mu Jin's sanity.

    She opened her eyes, her face was flushed, she pursed her lips, and said in a low voice, "Sister Chan, thank you..."

    Lu Chan was a little unsure, glanced at the inhibitor, and said in a hoarse voice, "I'll take you back... "

    Sister Chan, we..." Mu Jin hurriedly interrupted, blushing and bowing his head, his hands intertwined uncomfortably, "Let's go to the hotel." The

    last sentence, the voice was very soft, Lu Chan still heard it, keep calm' um' a sound.

    Lu Chan started the car quickly and glanced at the people beside her from time to time.

    The emotions in Mu Jin's body surged up, but the heat on her face never subsided.

    In fact, as long as the inhibitor is used, this estrus period can be safely passed, but she does not want to do it.

    Lu Chan parked the car at the entrance of the hotel and glanced at Mu Jin with concern, "Xiao Jin, are you alright?"