Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    In the quiet room, Yan Zhu sat beside the bed with a rare serious expression on his face.

    Mu Jin stood, bent down and hugged Yan Zhu affectionately, rubbed her shoulders, raised her head and smiled, "Mom, I know your relationship with the Yan family, I won't go to this relative."

    Hearing this, Yan Zhu sighed, tears gradually welling up in the vicissitudes of his eyes, and hugged Mu Jin tightly.

    She is the second child of the Yan family. She has an elder brother and a younger sister. She is always left out in the middle.

    But she didn't give up on herself and always tried her best to do everything well.

    Although her parents did not give too much care, they did not owe her anything in terms of food, clothing, housing and transportation.

    It wasn't until she split into Beta at eighteen that everything changed.

    The Yan family were all A+ graders at that time, and only she was a Beta, which seemed out of place at home.

    Her father regarded her as a disgrace and did not allow her to eat at the same table.

    The elder brother and younger sister also sneered in various ways.

    Yan Zhu was so arrogant and arrogant that he couldn't stand the monster-like eyes that the Yan family looked up and down, and cut off relations with everyone in a fit of anger.

    She used the savings she had saved before to go to college part-time and part-time.

    No one in the Yan family paid attention to her life or death, but when she got married, they sent someone to make trouble for her wedding.

    An important day in her life turned into a farce.

    In this life, she will never return to Yan's house.

    "Xiao Jin, it's your mother who's sorry for you. If I didn't take you to beg them, you wouldn't be like this..." Yan Zhu's choked voice trembled with tears.

    "Mom, don't cry, I'm fine now." Mu Jin showed a cute smile and reached out to wipe away the tears from Yan Zhu's face.

    Yan Zhu burst into tears and patted Mu Jin's head, her voice hoarse, her face worried, "Xiao Jin, Lu Chan's status is noble, not something we can afford, so don't go too far with her. Closer."

    The strength and status of the Lu family is stronger than that of the Yan family, and even her father, in front of Grandpa Lu Chan, has nothing but respect.

    Today, Yan Yi will leave so easily, and she is also afraid of the power of the Lu family.

    The Lu family had to deal with their mother and daughter, and it was a matter of one sentence.

    Those high-level Alphas look down on others from the bottom of their hearts, so how could Mr. Lu allow his best granddaughter to get close to an undifferentiated person.

    Even just being friends is a blasphemy in their eyes.

    "Mom, don't worry, I'm measured." Mu Jin smiled softly and nestled into Yan Zhu's arms.

    Those bright eyes became dark.

    When Lu Chan returned from get off work, she saw the serious look of the housekeeper as soon as she entered the room.

    "Miss Chan, Chairman Lu is looking for you and wants you to come over now."

    Hearing this, Lu Chan immediately thought of the mother and daughter of the Duan family today.