Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Lu Chan was rarely ill.

    Lu Wensheng did not deliberately conceal this matter.

    But within half a day, he received a visiting post from the Duan family and the Yan family, saying that he wanted to visit Lu Chan.

    Lu Wensheng was overjoyed and agreed immediately.

    Sure enough, with the Yan family as a 'competitor', the Duan family is no longer as big as it used to be.

    Inside Lu Chan's villa, there was a rare excitement.

    In the huge living room, there were several Omegas sitting.

    Among them, Mu Jin and Duan Miaohan were sitting on the south side, one on the left and one on the right, separated by a certain distance.

    Mu Jin could feel the gaze of the person next to her, and she would look over to catch the arrogance and disdain in the other person's eyes.

    Her appearance threatened Duan Miaohan's status.

    "Thank you so much for coming to see Chan Chan today, she just finished taking her medicine, so it's not convenient to see you now." Ye Xian said with a polite smile, after saying this, she sat down beside Mu Jin and comforted, "Little Jin, wait a minute. , I'll take you up after Chan Chan wakes up."

    "Thank you, Auntie Ye." Mu Jin smiled cutely, and the nervousness in her heart dissipated a little.

    Hearing the news of Lu Chan's illness, she worried and wanted to come over immediately.

    But the Yan family did not allow her to travel alone, not to mention that the Lu family was not allowed to enter by anyone.

    If she wants to come in, she needs the Yan family to come forward and make an agreement with the Lu family.

    After a lot of tedious etiquette in the middle, she really sat here.

    "Auntie, you've been busy all morning, go and rest first, just leave it to me here." Lu Qiong said softly.

    Ye Xian glanced at Mu Jin, turned to go upstairs, and whispered, "Take care of Xiao Jin, she is your sister's good friend." The

    word 'good friend' was bitten very hard, and Lu Qiong immediately understood what she meant. mean.

    She knew that Lu Chan was always forced by the old man to meet different Omegas.

    Some Omegas have inferior methods and will deliberately lure Lu Chan into estrus, causing Lu Chan to hate Omegas very much.

    In her impression, Lu Chan has always been indifferent to Omega, even ruthless. Only when facing Alpha will she say a few more words.

    She once thought that Lu Chan would not like any Omega, but did not expect that one day she would become a 'good friend' with an Omega.

    "Miss Mu, your dress today is so beautiful. Oops, I'm really sorry, I didn't hold it steady and got your dress wet." Duan Miaohan held the half-splashed coffee with an embarrassed smile.

    Mu Jin smiled lightly, waved her hand and typed, "I'll go to the bathroom."

    After saying this, she stood up as usual, and was about to walk in the direction of the bathroom.

    At this moment, Lu Qiong's voice came from behind, "Miss Mu, let me take you to the bathroom." Mu Jin was

    stunned, as if realizing something was wrong, smiled and nodded, and followed Lu Qiong obediently . .