Chapter 08

Chapter 8

    Several waist machines have been vacated, leaving a relatively spacious environment.

    The oppressive aura around Lu Chan forced others to dare not approach, even if it was a private education, they could only follow at a distance.

    For a while, the two people seemed to be in a quiet place in this lively gym.

    There was a happy smile on Mu Jin's face, and the pure black eyes were shining like the first light in the east.

    "Do five simple stretches first to avoid muscle soreness after exercise." Lu Chan said, paused and asked, "Can you do stretches?"

    Mu Jin blushed and nodded hurriedly, not wanting to be caught Misunderstood as a sports novice.

    She will also do some warm-up exercises when running in the morning.

    Seeing this, Lu Chan took two steps back to make more room.

    Facing Lu Chan's icy gaze, Mu Jin suddenly felt the pressure doubled, and several skilled stretching movements were distorted.

    "Miss Mu, don't look around, follow the movements of your fingers," Lu Chan reminded.

    Too cold voice sounded harsher than the coach.

    Mu Jin's heart shuddered, and he became flustered, and the arms that expanded his chest collapsed directly.

    Just as she was about to do it again, a heat source suddenly approached behind her, and a strong alpha message wrapped her in it.

    Mu Jin felt the warm breath falling on the top of his head, his face turned red in an instant, his eyes drooped unconsciously, and his heart 'thumped' kept beating.

    "Open your arms naturally and straighten your body, relax your body, and don't become stiff." Lu Chan guided her hands, her cold voice was slightly low.

    From the back, she seemed to be holding Mu Jin in her arms.

    If she could, she would really like to nibble on the already red earlobe.

    Lu Chan clenched her throat tightly, grabbed Mu Jin's arms with both hands, and continued, "When bending inwards, keep the same height like this. You can't slump your shoulders, and you can't bend your elbows at will. Got it?"

    The last sentence, Lu Chan's voice almost fell on the neck of Mu Jin's snow white.

    Mu Jin's heart beat faster, and unconsciously shrank his shoulders.

    Soon a hand was placed on her shoulder, a gentle force forcing her to relax.

    "Don't be nervous." Lu Chan reminded, slowly pulling the distance between the two.

    Feeling that the heat behind him was gradually disappearing, Mu Jin bit his lower lip, and there was an irresistible joy in his bright eyes.

    She could feel a lot of hateful eyes around her sticking to her, like a vicious spell.

    But these sights did not affect her good mood.

    After five sets of stretching exercises, Mu Jin's fair face was already sweating a lot.

    A clean towel was handed over at the right time, and it seemed to still smell of lime.

    Mu Jin raised his head and raised his eyes, smiled happily, and gave a thank you gesture.

    Lu Chan was instantly attracted by this cute gesture, and the corners of her lips that had always seemed indifferent and serious showed a very shallow smile.