Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    At one o'clock in the afternoon, in the old man's villa, the servants of the Lu family brought all kinds of delicate snacks to the table one after another.

    Lu Chan sat with a frosty face, her eyes falling on the watch on her left wrist from time to time.

    In another three hours, it will be the time for Mu Jin to differentiate.

    The old man and the Duan family agreed on half past one, and she could only stay until three o'clock at most.

    Seeing Lu Chan's restless appearance, Ye Xian's eyes showed a trace of strangeness. She smiled and said tentatively, "Chan Chan, don't worry, the little girl from the Duan family will be here soon."

    Lu Chan heard the words and glanced over. There was frost in his eyes.

    Ye Xian immediately pouted and complained in a low voice, "Mom is comforting you, why are you so fierce."

    "No need." Lu Chan frowned slightly, her indifferent voice full of impatience.

    Ye Xian snorted and drank tea leisurely, her shrewd eyes glancing at Lu Chan from time to time.

    After observing for a while, she sighed inwardly.

    Lu Chan's inner emotions have never been revealed. With a cold face, she really can't tell whether Lu Chan's anger just now was because her mind was pierced by her, or she was dissatisfied with the arrangement of the old man.

    This afternoon tea, anyone with a discerning eye can see the intention of the old man.

    Lu Chan can sit here obediently, it is estimated that the old man exerted a lot of pressure.

    Although Lu Chan is not too young now and should get married and have children, she still hopes that Lu Chan can marry someone she likes.

    rather than being used as a tool for family marriage.

    The two sat and waited for less than ten minutes. The old man's housekeeper came in from outside and said respectfully, "Miss Chan, the eldest lady of the Duan family is here, please go out and pick them up."

    "Understood." Lu Chan responded. With a sound, he sat without moving.

    The current ruler of the Duan family is Duan Li, the same generation as her father.

    Duan Li has only one daughter, Duan Miaohan, who became an S-level Omega at 18.

    This incident shocked the whole city.

    The Duan family attaches great importance to this Omega and will not let it be easily exposed.

    Many people came to visit Duan's house, but they were not able to do so.

    Only on certain important occasions can others see this S-rank Omega.

    The fact that the old man can invite people over is not only the friendship between the Lu Duan family, but more importantly, the Duan family also has the idea of ​​marriage.

    Seeing that Lu Chan was indifferent, the housekeeper hesitated for a moment, and hurriedly went out to greet him.

    "Chanchan, look, someone is coming." Ye Xian looked out and reminded with a low laugh.

    In her field of vision, a slender woman appeared.

    Fair skin, outstanding appearance, with a noble and elegant.