Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    After more than a month, Yu Ning developed the first batch of medicines, a total of two.

    She returned to the research room with the results, and not long after she sat down, Ye Xiangxing came.

    "Your news is quite fast." Yu Ning said, the expression on his face could not tell whether he welcomed or resisted.

    Ye Xiangxing smiled and found a place to sit down, "I heard that your research was successful, I came here to congratulate you."

    "I understand your kindness, don't bother you to go this way." Yu Ning said coldly.

    The smile on Ye Xiangxing's face did not diminish, and he said slowly, "My progress here is good, although it is slower than yours, but I believe that the results I have researched will be better. I don't know what the success rate of your two medicines will be. ?"

    "Thank you for your concern." Yu Ning said coldly, using his eyes to evict guests.

    Ye Xiangxing smiled and got up and went out wisely.

    She had just left when Mu Jin appeared at the end of the corridor.

    Seeing Ye Xiangxing's back, Mu Jin was a little puzzled and knocked on Yu Ning's door, "Professor Yu, I have something to ask you for advice."

    "Come in." Yu Ning said, got up and poured a cup of tea and put it on the table , "Miss Mu, sit down."

    "Thank you." Mu Jin took the tea, said politely, hesitated for a while, then lowered his head and said, "Professor Yu, I heard that you have successfully developed a potion, I don't know if you have made a decision. It 's a good test subject."

    Yu Ning heard the words, and immediately knew what Mu Jin's intention was, thought for a moment and said, "Some of the medicines are based on your pheromone research, but I can't guarantee 100% success, this is only preliminary. Medicine , I hope you understand."

    Mu Jin nodded happily, "I believe in Professor Yu, as long as there is a glimmer of hope, I am willing to try it."

    "Okay, I will explain the situation to Teacher Meng, as long as Teacher Meng approves, this is I can give you a potion." Yu Ning said.

    Mu Jin laughed excitedly, "Thank you, Professor Yu."

    After a while, she asked curiously, "Is the other potion using Professor Yu's pheromone?"

    Yu Ning nodded.

    "I hope Professor Yu can get his wish and conceive a baby as soon as possible." Mu Jin said sincerely.

    Yu Ning smiled lightly, "Thank you, and I wish you the best of luck." "Thank you,

    Professor Yu." Mu Jin's happy face flushed.

    The two chatted for a while before Mu Jin got up and left.

    After waiting for a week, the result came, and Mu Jin successfully got the potion she wanted.

    Mu Jin couldn't help but call and share with Lu Chan happily, "Sister Chan, the new product in our laboratory has come out, and I was lucky enough to get the trial qualification."

    Although Mu Jin did not disclose the specific information, Lu Chan still knew about her What did he say, he said with a smile, "Xiang Xing is also working on this project."

    Mu Jin heard the words, a flash of panic flashed in his heart, and asked nervously, "Sister Chan, for such a secret matter, Sister Xiang Xing is also with you. Say?"