Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Within five minutes, there was a knock on the door.

    Lu Chan took out the car keys from her bag and got up to open the door.

    "Mr. Lu, here are the two sets of clothes you want. According to your request, I bought the smaller one at a special store." Wen Rou lowered her head and handed it over with both hands, her eyes curiously looking towards Glancing inside.

    "Drive my car here." Lu Chan's eyes turned cold, and she threw the car key over with a warning voice.

    "Okay, President Lu." Wen Rou was startled, she quickly retracted her gaze, and turned to leave.

    From beginning to end, she did not dare to look at Lu Chan.

    Lu Chan closed the door, opened Mu Jin's suit, reached out to touch the softness of the clothes, and a satisfied look appeared in her eyes.

    Omega's body is delicate, especially Mu Jin's high level of differentiation, must wear soft clothes.

    "Little Jin, let's go back after changing clothes." Lu Chan knocked on the door and said in a deep voice.

    Hearing the sound, Mu Jin's heartbeat tightened, and he opened the door a little, revealing a pair of dark and shining eyes.

    Taking the clothes from Lu Chan's hand, she instantly closed the door again.

    He looked cautiously like a frightened rabbit.

    Lu Chan couldn't help but lightly curled the corners of her lips, and her indifferent brows showed a hint of doting.

    She quickly changed her clothes. Seeing that Mu Jin was still in the bathroom, she knocked on the door again and asked, "Xiao Jin, are you ready?" There was

    no reply, and Lu Chan stood by the door waiting patiently.

    After a while, Mu Jin opened the door, Bai Nen's little face flushed red, his head bowed, his hands clasped around his waist.

    Looking a little uneasy.

    Lu Chan glanced at it and noticed that both of them were wearing black clothes.

    Hers is a long skirt, and Mu Jin's is a short skirt. If you don't look closely, it looks like a couple's outfit.

    "Xiaojin looks good in this outfit." Lu Chan said in a low voice, the more she looked, the more satisfied she became.

    "Thank you Sister Chan." Mu Jin raised her head and smiled happily, the corners of her lips raised, revealing her neat white teeth.

    The well-behaved and docile appearance made Lu Chan want to hug people into her arms.

    "Let's go." Lu Chan restrained the impulse in her heart and went out first.

    Mu Jin followed behind, holding the clothes they had changed from.

    Looking at the tall figure walking in front, her cheeks were slightly red, and her eyes showed happiness.

    It was still raining heavily outside, so Lu Chan slowed down and drove.

    Hearing the sound of 'woo woo' next to her, she tilted her head and glanced, and saw Mu Jin pointed at the armrest box.

    Looking along the line of sight, Lu Chan's eyes fell on the inhibitor in the armrest box.

    "This is what my mother asked me to buy." Lu Chan said with the same expression.

    When she got off the bus, she was going to take it with her, but Mu Jin was in heat for the first time and she didn't want to use drugs.