Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    After dinner, Lu Chan went back to the room to wash up.

    As soon as she was lying on the bed, she received a message from Mu Jin on her mobile phone.

    Lu Chan's lips curled slightly, and she found a comfortable position to lean on.

    Clicking on the message, the words 'Professor Meng' immediately came into view.

    "Professor Meng will have a lecture tomorrow afternoon. I managed to get a ticket. I told Sister Xing that she would also go."

    Lu Chan could feel the joy in her words across the screen.

    Seeing the last sentence, her good mood disappeared instantly, her expression turned cold, and she replied blankly, "I received an invitation, I will go tomorrow."

    "That's great." The smile was flushed with excitement, "Sister Chan, will you ask Professor Meng for an autograph?"

    "No." Lu Chan typed quickly and stopped when she sent it out.

    Professors like Meng Chuan gave speeches and sent invitation letters to these entrepreneurs, in order to attract capital.

    Lu's annual investment in scientific research is not small, but he has never invested in Meng Chuan's projects.

    She has never been interested in such speeches.

    If Mu Jin didn't like it, she usually just pushed it away.

    "Yes." Lu Chan deleted the word 'no' and pressed OK.

    "That's great, let's go get autographs together." Mu Jin smiled even more happily.

    She thought Lu Chan wasn't interested, but she didn't expect to like Professor Meng too.

    "Okay." Lu Chan's expression softened slightly.

    Meng Chuan's speech in a well-known university officially started at 3 pm.

    Lu Chan finished her day's work ahead of schedule and left the company at 2:30.

    She looked at the route and chose a route that might meet Mu Jin.

    Stop at the red light intersection, and a bus pulls by.

    Lu Chan turned her head to look over and saw Mu Jin standing in the car.

    Beside Mu Jin, there was a casually dressed woman who was talking with a smile.

    Based on the shape of her lips, she could tell that she was talking about Meng Chuan.

    The two chatted happily, and their expressions became excited from time to time, looking like good friends.

    Lu Chan narrowed her eyes slightly, feeling a little unhappy in her heart.

    Mu Jin had almost no friends. After marrying her, she never attended any class reunion or party.

    This woman looks like an Alpha, she needs to check the identity of this person.

    The red light came on, and the bus took the lead.

    Lu Chan followed to the left, and when she tilted her head, she could see Mu Jin.

    Until she got off the car, Mu Jin didn't notice her either.

    Fortunately, there was no physical contact between the two of them, which made Lu Chan feel sullen and a little comforted.

    Lu Chan drove, parked beside the two, opened the car window and said, "Xiao Jin, get in the car, I'll take you there."