Chapter 04

Chapter 4

    After working continuously for a week, Lu Chan invited her team members to have afternoon tea of ​​'Mu's Desserts' for a week.

    It made everyone feel resistant to desserts, and no longer dared to complain that there was no welfare in the afternoon.

    After dealing with the matter at hand, Lu Chan rarely left work early.

    "Mr. Lu, there is a meeting tomorrow, do you need to postpone it?" Wen Rou asked while standing at the president's desk with the planned itinerary.

    "I've rested for the past two days, and everything will be postponed." Lu Chan stood up and said coldly, took two steps back and asked, "Is my fitness card still valid?

    " Effective, they are all VIPs at the highest level." Wen Rou replied quickly, reminding with a standard smile, "The fitness cards are all under the drawer of the cabinet on the left of President Lu."

    "Okay, I see." Lu Chan turned back and opened it. In the cabinet, I picked up the three cards, looked at them, and went out with one of them.

    Wen Rou stood behind her eyes full of surprise. When Lu Chan disappeared, she couldn't help but gossip with other colleagues, "Mr. Lu actually got off work early today and won't work overtime on weekends. It's really strange."

    "Mr. Lu tomorrow . It's great not to go to work." Colleagues cheered happily.

    As soon as these words came out, the atmosphere of the entire office suddenly became relaxed.

    Lu Chan is a notorious overtime worker. Except for the Chinese New Year, there are almost no breaks for 360 days a year.

    It is common to work overtime in the company until the early hours of the morning or even until dawn, and I can’t sleep for several days when I am busy with major projects.

    They always thought that Lu Chan would not be able to hold on, but the mental strength and physical fitness of the S-class Alpha broke their cognition time and time again.

    They stayed up all night for two nights, each one of them seemed to fall down at any time, while Lu Chan was still sober, like a normal person.

    With such a hard-working boss, they admire and dare not slack off. They are doing their best to make the things at hand perfect.

    Now the entire Lu Group has the best monthly performance of their department.

    Natural monthly bonus and year-end bonus are also the most.

    Lu Chan was driving, but the direction he was driving was not the way back.

    After driving five kilometers, she parked the car at the corner not far from a dessert shop.

    From her field of vision, you can clearly see the people coming in and out of the dessert shop.

    But inside the dessert shop, she could only peep into a corner.

    After observing silently for a while, the person she wanted to see never came out.

    Lu Chan stared at the words 'Mu's Dessert' on the signboard, wondering whether she should get out of the car and sit in.

    But I was worried that the sudden and inexplicable visit would appear deliberate.

    The means of vigorous and resolute work in the work seem to be looking forward and backward at this moment.

    In the past, she didn't come to this dessert shop very often, only a handful of times.

    Sometimes when Mu Jin wanted to come back, most of them were picked up by the driver at home.