Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Lu Chan took Mu Jin to the door of the dessert shop.

    She stopped the car, glanced outside, and immediately saw Ye Xian and Yan Zhu standing in front of the store.

    Seems to have been waiting for them.

    In other words, waiting for Mu Jin to come back.

    "Sister Chan, thank you for sending me back." Mu Jin unbuckled his seat belt and smiled sweetly.

    "You're welcome." Lu Chan nodded lightly and opened the door.

    Seeing Mu Jin get out of the car, she also got out of the car and followed behind.

    Walking in front of the two, Lu Chan nodded and greeted politely, "Aunt Yan."

    Yan Zhu nodded slightly, and the worry in his eyes kept falling on Mu Jin.

    "Mom, I'm back." Mu Jin smiled happily, stepped forward and hugged Yan Zhu lightly, winking mischievously, "It's not too late at this time."

    "It's only eight o'clock, I thought you guys were ten o'clock. Come back." Ye Xian smiled and answered first.

    Yan Zhu was a little helpless. She glanced at Lu Chan, nodded, and said in a low voice, "Miss Lu, please."

    Lu Chan's heart tightened, and her expression remained unchanged, "Aunt Yan, you're welcome.

    " It's not too early, you should go back early, be careful on the road." Yan Zhu continued.

    Although the words are gentle, the meaning of driving people is obvious.

    Mu Jin pursed her lips and looked at Lu Chan with reluctance.

    Just as she was about to speak to hold her back, Yan Zhu pulled her arm indistinctly, so she lowered her head and let go of her typing hand.

    Seeing this, Ye Xian chuckled and said in agreement, "Let's go back first, you guys are busy."

    "Goodbye, Aunt Yan." Lu Chan nodded slightly, and turned around to get into the car.

    Ye Xian sat in the back, and when the car drove a distance, she immediately grabbed the back of Lu Chan's chair and asked with a smile, "Chanchan, why did you guys come back so soon? Did you do anything other than eat?"

    "What?" Lu Chan asked with a blank expression.

    Ye Xian's words suddenly reminded her of what the three people in the private room were talking about, which made her feel unhappy.

    "Watch a movie, go shopping, or just go for a walk." Ye Xian said with a smile, a strange look on her face, "Mr. Lu, you don't even know such a simple dating process, do you?"

    "Dating ?" Lu Chan frowned slightly, a hint of doubt flashed in her eyes, "It's just for dinner."

    Ye Xian's face smiled for a while, and after a long silence, she sighed and sat back in her seat.

    Lu Chan is shrewd and wise in the business field and can always understand the minds of opponents.

    But in terms of chasing people, it is like a piece of wood that is not enlightened.

    Such an obvious date, I didn't even know it.

    If she could put one or two points of her intelligence and transparency in business into love, she would have caught people long ago.

    Looking through the rearview mirror, Lu Chan saw Ye Xian's regretful expression, her eyes narrowed, and she asked in a deep voice, "Is this a date?"

    Ye Xian gave a blank eye in reply.

    Lu Chan's face sank, and a trace of remorse rose in her heart.

    It seems that she needs to buy related books to study.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    The short chapter will be busy for a long time tomorrow, so I can write it properly. I wish everyone a happy National Day! Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-09-28 18:59:28~2021-09-30 22:57:13~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast mine: Twilight 1 ;

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 1 bottle of Moxing and Yankuo;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!