Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    In order to show attention and sincerity, Meng Chuan, accompanied by Ye Xiangxing, came to Lu's office building together for this cooperation.

    Lu Chan was a little surprised, thought for a moment, and decided to negotiate in person.

    In an hour, the cooperation talks are over.

    Lu Chan and Meng Chuan shook hands and sent the person to the door in person.

    Wen Rou was a little surprised, and couldn't help but ask in a low voice, "Mr. Lu, you don't need to discuss this kind of business cooperation in person. Besides, you signed a contract worth 300 million yuan this time, so I'm afraid it won't be easy on the financial side... "

    Wen Rou didn't say anything after that.

    Lu Chan naturally understood.

    The company's financial power is still in the hands of the old man, and the old man who has 300 million 'good deeds' will naturally not agree.

    "You are in charge of the payment, and I will handle it from the chairman's side." Lu Chan said coldly.

    "Okay, President Lu, I'll keep an eye on them." Wen Rou nodded cautiously.

    Although they are always the president and manage the entire company, they are often restricted by the board of directors.

    Especially for large sums of money, the financial side will only make payments after the approval of the chairman.

    Every major project is actually a battle for internal rights within the company.

    This time, it is estimated that there will be another 'bloody storm'.

    Wen Rou's information has just been submitted to the Finance Department. The old man's call came.

    There was a sneer on Lu Chan's lips, and she waited for a few seconds before picking up, "Grandpa, what's the matter?"

    "What? How can you donate 300 million privately. If I didn't find out, this loss would be lost to you. Who are you going to make compensation for?" The old man's furious roar came from the phone.

    Lu Chan had already anticipated this reaction and responded unhurriedly, "Grandpa, since you handed over your company to me, I have made more than 10 billion for the Lu family, a mere 300 million. The president can't make his own decisions? I'm afraid others will laugh at me when this news spreads."

    After speaking, Lu Wensheng fell silent.

    The old man's face is the most important in his life, especially the face of the Lu family, and he can't lose it at any time.

    Lu Chan's words hit him exactly seven inches.

    "Three hundred million is not a small amount. You are still young, and you don't know the depth of the water here. Grandpa is also afraid that you will suffer." Lu Wensheng sighed, and his angry tone became much calmer.

    It's just that the eyes of those eagles are still full of anger and ruthlessness.

    This is not the first time that Lu Chan has 'sucked up', but it is the first time that he has used such a blatant amount of money without asking for instructions.

    In particular, this amount is almost in the name of the donation.

    Simply, more and more like her father's boldness.

    "If Grandpa thinks I'm incompetent, you can choose someone else." Lu Chan responded indifferently.

    "You are the eldest daughter of the Lu family, and a rare S-level Alpha. Now only you are qualified to sit in this position." Lu Wensheng spoke eloquently, his face still angry.