Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Lu Chan couldn't refute Ye Xian's words.

    Since she was a child, her father and her grandfather used the strictest methods to educate her, not allowing her to back down, and even more tolerant of her failure.

    Whether it is academics or other skills, she is required to be perfect.

    Even if her physical strength and spirit are at their limit, she can't rest if they don't meet their expectations.

    Even if it's perfect, they don't praise her as if she should be.

    Over time, she gradually got used to hiding all her emotions and thoughts in her heart, no matter how hard or tired she was, she would never show it to anyone.

    She is the future heir of the Lu family, and she must remain calm and composed at all times.

    You can't be merciful to yourself, and you can't be soft-hearted to others.

    Gentleness, in the Lu family, is a joke and an expression of weakness.

    "Aunt, sister, wait here for a while. Xiao Jin, come with me and fill out a form first." Ye Xiangxing pointed to the door of the office and said in a soft voice.

    Hearing this, Lu Chan glanced at Mu Jin and said in a deep voice, "I'll go with you."

    "Sister, you are an Alpha, you can't enter Omega's test room." Ye Xiangxing stopped immediately, bent his fingers and knocked on the wall. Note, "The presence of Alpha may affect Omega's test results."

    Lu Chan frowned slightly, paused, walked into the office, stood at the door, and stared outside.

    Seeing Mu Jin and Ye Xiangxing go to the room at the end of the corridor with smiles on their faces, she couldn't help feeling a little irritable.

    Now, she and Mu Jin are just friends.

    Even if she didn't want Mu Jin to get too close to others, she had no position to stop her, not to mention it was a normal social interaction.

    "Chanchan, what is Chu doing at the door? Come and take a seat. Xiang Xing is experienced in this field, so you don't have to worry." Ye Xian greeted with a smile.

    When Lu Chan heard the words, her eyes drooped slightly.

    After thinking for a moment, she strode out and walked towards the end of the corridor.

    Seeing this, Ye Xian smiled without saying a word, and turned her head to comfort Yan Zhu, who was nervous, "Xiao Zhuzhu, Xiang Xing is not only the deputy director of this hospital, but also a professor. He has participated in research and occasionally teaches classes. I paid a lot of money to invite her."

    "It would be great if you could see it with your own eyes." Yan Zhu sighed, frowning, and his face could not hide the worry.

    "Lu Chan has passed, we will wait here. In case Xiaojin needs help, just call Lu Chan." Ye Xian leaned over and hugged Yan Zhu's shoulder affectionately, patting her fingers rhythmically .

    Yan Zhu made an 'um', suppressing his nervousness and waiting.

    Omega testing rooms are spacious and private, and no non-staff members are allowed to enter.

    Lu Chan could only stand at the door, staring at the thick door.

    She stood and listened carefully to the movement inside, but the sound insulation effect was very good, and with her hearing, she could not hear any sound.