Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Lu Chan has been busy working for a few days, and the crazy overtime every day makes the company tremble with fear.

    When she finally got off work on Friday, she said that on weekends off, everyone's tense nerves finally dared to relax.

    After driving home and having dinner, Lu Chan stayed in her room.

    Looking at a familiar number on the phone, she hesitated and didn't dare to press it.

    He obviously has his wife's number, but he can't contact his wife by phone.

    Lu Chan threw away her phone in frustration and fell asleep on the sofa.

    After a while, there was a knock on her door, and Ye Xian's voice came from outside, "Chanchan, open the door, Mom has something to tell you."

    Lu Chan opened her eyes and sat up straight.

    She picked up her phone and clicked, and the door opened automatically.

    Ye Xian glanced inside first and saw that there was no repulsive look on Lu Chan's face, so she went in with a smile.

    Lu Chan's room has never been allowed to enter freely, not even her mother.

    She entered Lu Chan's room only a handful of times, even worse than the servants at home.

    "What are you looking for from me?" Lu Chan asked coldly, her beautiful brows being sharp that couldn't be concealed.

    Ye Xian heard the words with a bigger smile on her face. She sat on the edge of the sofa and said mysteriously, "Chanchan, here is a picture of my mother, do you want to see it?"

    "Not interested." Lu Chan didn't show any respect. outright rejection.

    "Chanchan, don't be so ruthless, this photo is related to Xiao Jin." Ye Xian squeezed the corner of the photo tightly, dangling in front of Lu Chan.

    As soon as these words came out, she saw that Lu Chan's eyes became serious, not as indifferent as before.

    "Give it to me." Lu Chan opened her mouth and stretched out her slender fingers.

    Ye Xian curled her lips and handed over the photo, complaining like a coquettish coquettish, "Chanchan, you should be more polite when you ask your mother for something. It's not cute at all to be so cold and hard."

    Lu Chan turned a deaf ear and stared at the photo cautiously and carefully. .

    The photo is well preserved, clean and flat, but it still looks like it's been a long time.

    There are two girls on it.

    The older girl had a grim face, holding a two-year-old baby.

    The little doll put his hands around the girl's neck, and there was a bright smile on his fleshy little face.

    "Is this when Xiao Jin was two years old?" Lu Chan stroked her fingers and landed on the little doll's cheek, her heart softened.

    "Yeah, the cold-faced person next to you is you, exactly the same as now." Ye Xian pursed her lips and sighed, "She's still cute."

    Lu Chan was noncommittal, and there was a hint of tenderness in her indifferent eyes.

    She didn't even know that they had a relationship since they were very young.

    "At that time, not long after your father died, I saw that you were unhappy all day, so I took you out to relax." Ye Xian said softly.

    When she mentioned Lu Chan's father, she looked complicated.