Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    The temperature that made the two of them blush and heartbeat came from the fingertips that were connected to each other.

    In this hospital, this is a very common phenomenon.

    For Mu Jin, it was a shock to her.

    If she remembered correctly, this was the first time this person took the initiative to hold her hand.

    Mu Jin couldn't help but feel a sweetness in her heart. The feeling of happiness allowed her to temporarily forget the anxiety, tension and discomfort that she had caused today.

    The corners of her mouth curved slightly, and Mu Jin leaned over gently, as if relying on him, resting her head on Lu Chan's arm.

    Although not as close as other couples, but this is enough.

    She is happy and satisfied.

    Lu Chan felt this close movement, and her body stiffened for a moment.

    She tried to get used to Mu Jin's occasional touch, but she was a little surprised to be close to each other in public like this.

    The Lu family's dogma and rules did not allow such an irregular posture to appear.

    Being able to hold Mu Jin's hand was already something she did not conform to the rules.

    It's just that this warm feeling doesn't seem to be annoying.

    The corners of Lu Chan's lips curled slightly, and a light smile appeared in her indifferent eyes.

    In her last life, she acted according to the Lu family's rules.

    In front of people, always maintain an elegant and extravagant image, and will not do anything that is detrimental to face.

    Every time he appeared in the same frame as Mu Jin, she was always in front, and Mu Jin followed her obediently.

    Can't stand in front of her, can't be side by side with her, can only stand strictly on the left side, and even have physical contact with her.

    The rest of the Lu family abide by this rule of maintaining an elegant image, she has always been accustomed to it and doesn't feel any inappropriate.

    Now it seems that some of the rules may need to be changed.

    "Xiao Jin, are you happy?" Lu Chan asked in a low voice, her eyes falling on the place where the two of them clasped their fingers.

    Hearing this, Mu Jin raised his head, showed a happy smile, and nodded vigorously.

    Her eyes are bright, and the dark pupils are like light, attracting people to fall into it.

    Lu Chan narrowed her eyes slightly, and a strange emotion flowed from her heart.

    Uncontrolled, but not disgusting.

    Driving to the dessert shop, Lu Chan saw Yan Zhu looking in this direction after a distance.

    His face with vicissitudes was full of worry.

    Her mother comforted her with a gentle smile, her delicate makeup was intellectual and elegant, and she was completely different from her hysterical appearance in the main house of the Lu family.

    Lu Chan's mind moved slightly, feeling that this scene was a little familiar.

    But in her memory, she couldn't find any overlapping pictures.