Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    The matter of Mu Jin's differentiation into SS-level Omega was quickly reported by major media and became the hottest topic at the moment.

    Lu Chan sat in the office, browsing the overwhelming news on the Internet.

    Suddenly the phone rang, it was Yan Zhenwei calling.

    When Lu Chan waited until the bell was about to end, she picked it up and asked in a cold but polite tone, "What's wrong with Chairman Yan?"

    "When Xiao Jin splits up for the second time, thank President Lu for sending her to the hotel to help her get through. Pass this special moment." Yan Zhenwei said with a smile, the meaning of the words was obvious.

    Mu Jin had the scent of Alpha on his body, which was undoubtedly Lu Chan's. In front of so many people in the hospital, he couldn't ask questions. He went back and checked with Mu Jin. He thought for a long time before making the call. .

    Now that Mu Jin has been flagged, his Yan family will definitely become a joke for others when this incident spreads out. The best way is to hide it.

    If this other person is an ordinary person, he has a way to make people disappear, but it is Lu Chan, a person he can't move, the only way now is to promote the marriage between the two.

    Lu Chan's eyes were clear. She leaned back on the chair with a faint smile on her face, "Chairman Yan, you're welcome, if you have anything to say, please say it directly."     "President Lu is really refreshing, so I won't. I'm beating around the bush." ​​Yan Zhenwei said with a smile, "I think Mr. Lu knows better than anyone about the rules of Omega. In the current situation, I don't know how Mr. Lu intends to solve it?"     "Naturally, it should be a matter of course." Lu Chan Shen Shen said.     Yan Zhenwei smiled with satisfaction, "That's good, I'm waiting for good news from President Lu, now the door of my house is about to be smashed, and every day there are inexhaustible people who want to see our little Jin, President Lu You have to seize the opportunity."     "Chairman Xie Yan reminded me." Lu Chan said.     Although Yan Zhenwei's words were threatening, they were also true.

    Lu Chan got off work, returned to the villa, and went straight to the old man's study.

    She opened the door, the old man was sitting upright, and there was a newspaper on the table. From her distance, you could clearly see the picture of Mu Jin on the newspaper.

    "Grandpa." Lu Chan approached and stood respectfully.

    From the expression on the old man's face, he should know everything.

    Lu Wensheng looked serious, picked up his cane and tapped the floor hard, making a loud voice, and said angrily, "How could you do such a thing to the Omega of the Yan family? Now Chairman Yan is asking me to talk about this. What are you going to do with it?"

    Lu Chan looked at the old man acting indifferently.

    Her grandfather said this because he wanted to force her to get married soon, which was exactly what she wanted.

    "Since I did it, I will be responsible." Lu Chan said seriously.

    Lu Wensheng smiled with satisfaction and his face became kind, "Since you said so, grandpa will arrange this for you."

    "Thank you grandpa." After Lu Chan finished speaking, she turned to go out.

    The marriage between her and Mu Jin was also decided by others in the past life. The only difference was that in this life, she had already asked Mu Jin's consent in advance.