Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Mu Jin made an excuse and went to the hospital accompanied by several bodyguards.

    Ye Xiangxing was already waiting at the door of the office. When she saw Mu Jin, she walked over with a smile and said, "Xiao Jin, you are finally here, come with me."

    She said, looking at the bodyguard behind Mu Jin.

    "Just wait outside." Mu Jin said.

    "Yes." The leading bodyguard nodded solemnly.

    Mu Jin and Ye Xiangxing entered the office.

    "Xiao Jin, sit down." Ye Xiangxing poured a cup of tea and put it in front of Mu Jin. Seeing Mu Jin's serious face, he smiled and comforted, "Xiao Jin, don't be nervous."

    Mu Jin held the tea cup with his fingers, no Thinking of drinking tea, he couldn't help but ask, "Sister Xiang Xing, you said that my ability to talk has something to do with Sister Chan, what's the matter?"

    Ye Xiangxing asked anxiously when she saw her, the smile in his eyes deepened, and he sat down with sharp eyes. Staring at Mu Jin, "I can tell you the information I have, but I need you to exchange it for something."

    "What?" Mu Jin couldn't help asking with a tightness in his heart.

    She already felt a little uncomfortable, but it was about Lu Chan, and she desperately wanted to figure it out.

    "Your pheromone." Ye Xiangxing said slowly, with a confident smile on his lips, "I think you should know that it is difficult for a low-level Alpha to permanently mark a high-level Omega, and it may not be possible to mark it forever."

    Mu Jin was startled. She knew this fact. Since the second differentiation, the attraction of S-level Alpha's pheromones to her was not irresistible.

    The last time the two were together, she was obedient with all her heart, and Lu Chan only marked her briefly.

    Seeing the worry in Mu Jin's eyes, Ye Xiangxing comforted, "Don't worry, I'm not trying to use your pheromone to do something bad. I'm just using it for research to promote the progress and development of society, so that more People don't have to be held back by levels of differentiation."

    As long as this research can be done, then she will no longer have to live under Lu Chan's shadow.

    From childhood to adulthood, she has been compared to Lu Chan in everything, and she has been crushed by Lu Chan in everything. Even at the pheromone level, she is one level worse than Lu Chan.

    "I..." Mu Jin looked hesitant.

    "Xiaojin, you believe me, behind me are the best scientific research institutions in the country, all of them are top talents dedicated to the research of pheromone, as long as you can succeed, then you and Sister Lu Chan will be together forever." Ye Xiangxing advised, "If an Omega Not being able to be marked means not being able to have children, and for a family as big as the Lu family, it definitely needs a descendant."

    Mu Jin's expression began to waver.

    In her last life, she was not welcomed by the Lu family, not only because she was mute, but more importantly, she had been married to Lu Chan for a year, and she had never been completely marked, and her stomach had not moved at all.

    The old man gave her a lot of medicine, but it didn't work at all. Over time, the eyes that looked at her became more and more disgusting. Although Lu Chan didn't say anything, this matter has always been a heart disease that she couldn't let go of.