Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Lu Chan drove and turned back to the bar.

    The black car parked near the bar didn't notice anything at all.

    Seeing Lu Chan entering the door, Qi Bujiao stood up happily, and said excitedly, "My wife is sure to come back, and then I will help you pick up Mu Jin."

    "Well." Lu Chan nodded and put the car key. Throw it over.

    Qi Bujiao picked up the key, and couldn't help but ask curiously, "Where did you go just now?"

    "Walk around to get some air." Lu Chan sat down, poured herself a glass of wine, and tasted it slowly.

    Qi Bujiao keenly found that Lu Chan was in a good mood now, and asked with a gossip smile, "Lu Chan, when are you going to get married? I really want to know what kind of Omega can catch your eye.

    " When it's time to get married, you will naturally get married." Lu Chan took a sip of wine and replied coldly.

    Why didn't she want to marry Mu Jin now, but reality didn't allow it.

    If she wants to avoid the tragedy of her past life, she still has a lot to do.

    At least, Mu Jin's dream could no longer be sacrificed.

    "If you want to get married, let alone our W city, even if it is the capital, there are so many Omegas from a wealthy family who want to marry you. But you always refuse people thousands of miles away with a cold face. You say, if you marry you , wouldn't that mean you have to face an ice cube every day. If your future daughter-in-law is not good at words, wouldn't you two stare at me? Don't stare at me, I'm assuming, just assuming." Qi Bu Said proudly, unable to hold back for a while.

    Seeing Shang Lu Chan's cold eyes, she hurriedly stopped and lowered her head to drink.

    "It's almost ten o'clock, it's time for you to go back." Lu Chan put down the glass, looking at Qi Bujiao's eyes still very unhappy.

    Unlike Qi Bujiao, she can talk about any topic for a whole day.

    Even if the other party doesn't speak, he can go from the beginning to the end by himself, and he will never be cold.

    Mu Jin's marriage to her should be a little boring, or rather boring.

    "It's ten o'clock so soon, I'll go first, and I'll drink another day." Qi Bujiao said with a smile, got up, and went out with the key.

    Lu Chan didn't keep anyone.

    Qi Bujiao has always been a representative of good children. He must go home before ten o'clock and never stay overnight.

    No matter who you go out with, she takes the initiative to report her whereabouts to her wife.

    It's a pity that her wife is very busy and doesn't check posts at all.

    Lu Chan drank another glass of wine by herself, her mind was still clear, and the figure of Mu Jin appeared in her mind.

    She watched Mu Jin go out. The slender figure was slender and thin, and the skirt blown by the wind drew a beautiful arc in the air.

    She is beautiful and lovely, like an elves at night.

    When squatting down to feed the cat, the shallow smile on his lips is even more gentle.

    It was exactly the same as the little wife she remembered.

    But Mu Jin also has a smart and naughty side, confronting that fierce woman, she is not timid at all, and she can even make fun of her.