Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Lu Chan has been very busy recently, and often sleeps in the company.

    She teamed up with Yan Zhenwei, and the two dealt with the Duan family for nearly a week. The Duan family finally admitted their mistake and prepared a generous apology for the Yan family.

    But the Duan family is also shrewd, putting all the mistakes on the servants, and picking up Duan Miaohan cleanly.

    Lu Chan intentionally reduced her cooperation with the Duan family. She cut off a project that she had been cooperating with the Duan family for a long time, and let her people choose new partners.

    The Duan family hadn't moved yet, but the old man's people came to question first.

    "Mr. Lu, we have always cooperated with the Duan family on this project, and we hope that you will approve it as soon as possible. If the time is delayed, it will cause heavy losses to the company. Chairman Lu will be held accountable..." said Manager Sun, who was in charge of the matter. Full of pride.

    Relying on his good qualifications and the support of the old man behind him, he usually sings opposites to Lu Chan.

    Lu Chan smiled coldly, took out a stack of documents from the table and threw it over, "Manager Sun, take a good look, this is your great achievement in working in the Lu family for more than ten years."

    Manager Sun lowered his head and caught a glimpse of him this year . The number of rebates I got from the cooperation with the Duan family suddenly broke out in cold sweat, and I no longer had the arrogant momentum just now, "Mr. Lu, this must be someone framed me..."

    "You mean, I created some fake data on purpose. Chase you away?" Lu Chan sneered, leaning against the back of the chair with a relaxed attitude, "I saved you a bit of face for your hard work in the Lu family for so many years, and I didn't announce it at the morning meeting.     " Thank you, Mr. Lu." Manager Sun wiped the sweat from his forehead, bowed his body, rolled his eyes, and said with a smile, "I'm sorry for Chairman Lu for this matter, and I hope Mr. Lu will give him a chance to let him I apologize to Chairman Lu face to face."     Lu Chan understood that she was using the old man to press her, and said in disguise that she was not qualified to deal with this matter.

    "Manager Sun, let me remind you, if this matter gets to my grandfather, then the whole circle will know about it." Lu Chan said coldly, exuding strong coercion, "My grandfather may only call you Spit out the money you swallowed, but I am different, we should go through the same legal procedures."

    "In the future, I am afraid that you will spend the rest of your life in prison."

    "Mr. Lu, please give it to me . An opportunity..." Manager Sun immediately fell to his knees, shivering non-stop, "I'm just confused for a while..."

    "It's amazing that you can be confused for ten years at this time." Lu Chan sarcastically.

    Manager Sun didn't dare to refute any more, bowed his head, and was disciplined obediently.

    "For the sake of your good attitude of admitting mistakes, I will not pursue the past." Lu Chan said, changing the conversation, "However, all the customer information you have must be handed over to me. If I find out that you have Selfishly, even if my grandfather shows up, I won't be able to protect you." Manager Sun was

    stunned, thought for a moment, and nodded again and again, "Thank you, Mr. Lu, I will sort out the information for you tomorrow."

    "I don't need tomorrow, just now." Lu Chan said with a cold attitude, turned her head to look at the assistant, "Go and get Manager Sun's things and let him hand over to you."