Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Mu Jin restrained his excitement, blushed, poured a cup of tea on the table, and said shyly, "Sister Chan, please take a seat."

    Lu Chan took the tea, took a sip, put down the teacup, and looked at Mu Jin asked with concern, "Xiao Jin, why did you cry on the phone just now? Did someone bully you?"

    Mu Jin hurriedly shook her head, her eyes turned red and tears flashed.

    Lu Chan's heart tightened, she stood up, and gently embraced Mu Jin in her arms, "Xiao Jin, don't cry, tell me, what happened?"

    Hearing this, Mu Jin couldn't help crying. Get up, "Sister Chan, I already know... You don't have to sacrifice yourself like this..."

    "Xiao Jin, don't cry." Lu Chan breathed a sigh of relief, a smile appeared in her voice, "I am voluntary, as long as Xiao Jin can be healthy and happy, It's all worth it."

    Mu Jin felt warm in his heart and hugged Lu Chan tightly, "Sister Chan, don't do this again, I don't want to see you hurt, not at all..."

    "Okay, I see. "Lu Chan said with a chuckle, reaching out to wipe away the tears from the corners of Mu Jin's eyes, "Little Jin, stop crying."

    Mu Jin obediently stopped crying, the tip of her small nose was red.

    Lu Chan felt a softness in her heart, lowered her head, and kissed that tender little face.

    Mu Jin was stunned for a moment, her eyes widened in surprise, her long eyelashes fluttered, and after a while, she stood on tiptoe and gently kissed Lu Chan's face.

    A flash of consternation flashed in Lu Chan's eyes, and her smile soon deepened. She hugged Mu Jin contentedly, and whispered, "I really want to marry Xiao Jin now." Mu Jin

    smiled shyly, with happiness on her face.

    An hour passed quickly, and the bodyguards and servants came to the small hall again.

    "Mr. Lu, the chairman said that Miss Mu should rest." The servant said politely.

    Lu Chan understood that this was an expulsion order, looked at Mu Jin, and said softly, "I'll come over next Monday to take you to the laboratory."

    "Okay, Sister Chan." Mu Jin nodded happily, watching Lu Chan leave reluctantly. figure.

    At seven o'clock on Monday morning, Lu Chan's car parked in front of Yan's villa.

    Yan Zhenwei looked at Mu Jin with a kind smile, "Xiao Jin, you are already a married person, you should always keep a distance from other Alphas to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings. Originally, based on your level and identity, you don't need to. If you go out to work, Grandpa can't bear your sadness, so this is an exception." After the

    words, his tone became severe.

    Mu Jin nodded obediently, "Grandpa, I will be careful."

    "That's good, let's go quickly, don't make President Lu wait too long." Yan Zhenwei said with a smile.

    "Okay, Grandpa." After Mu Jin finished speaking, he went downstairs with etiquette.

    Seeing Mu Jin's figure, Lu Chan put a light smile on her lips, opened the door of the passenger seat, and said with a smile, "Little Jin, get in the car, congratulations, it's your first day at work."

    "Thank you Sister Chan. "Mu Jin smiled happily.

    Seeing this move upstairs, Yan Zhenwei's kind smile became complacent.