Chapter 01

Chapter 1

    In front of the desk of the president's office of the Lu Group, there was a woman with a stern look.

    Her delicate eyebrows and eyes were slightly frowned, with a coldness like the color of snow, her beautiful face was expressionless, and her whole body exuded an S-level Alpha aura.

    The huge office is full of lime smell, not pungent, but with strong aggression and coercion.

    If there is an Omega here, it will definitely become disorganized.

    The woman didn't care about the leakage of pheromones, she glanced at the time on the computer, and her beautiful eyes suddenly became cold.

    Who is so daring to set her computer time to the previous year without authorization?

    The woman searched for possible candidates in her mind, and suddenly a sharp pain hit her mind, which made her have to press her forehead with her fingers.

    A lot of broken pictures came pouring out, which made her mind sober a lot when she just woke up.

    She remembered that she passed out in the bedroom and woke up in the office. She had no memory of the process in between.

    After massaging her forehead for a while, she stretched out her slender fingers and picked up the document on the side. When she saw the signature 'Lu Chan' and the time on it, her pupils shrank suddenly.

    The signature is her name, but why is this time two years ago?

    Lu Chan was startled, her eyes lowered and her expression became serious.

    After a second of pause, she hurriedly opened the other files, swept them aside after reading them quickly.

    Although her stern face still maintains a calm look, her behavior has lost her usual calmness and composure.

    Documents were soon scattered on the ground, many of which were in cooperation with other large companies.

    The time of the inscription position of each document is two years ago, which is consistent with the display on the computer.

    Lu Chan put her hands on the table, her sharp eyes became dull, she was silent for a moment and then burst into laughter.

    Tears flowed out of the eye sockets uncontrollably, dripping onto the crimson high-end desk, condensing into a crystal teardrop.

    The laughing and crying look looked like she was insane, but she was sober.

    She seldom looks so out of control. The last time she was very emotional was when her wife Mu Jin passed away.

    Now she's back to when she was two years ago, before she was married.

    In other words, her wife is still alive, and she no longer has to endure the pain of life and death.

    Thinking of this, Lu Chan's heartbeat shrank fiercely, with pain and surprise.

    A touch of ecstasy formed on the corner of her mouth, she stood for a while and completely calmed down, accepting the fact of rebirth.

    Lu Chan sat down, turned on her mobile phone and searched for the word 'wife' in the communication, wanting to tell her thoughts about this year.

    Looking at the results that she didn't find, she frowned for a while, then suddenly laughed.

    At this time, she and Mu Jin are not very familiar with each other, and they can only say that they have met a few times.

    There is a dessert shop in Mu Jin's house. She occasionally orders afternoon tea, but it is always delivered to the front desk.