Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    After Lu Chan's morning meeting, when she came out, she saw Qi Bujiao standing outside the door, smiling brightly and looking very happy.

    She raised her eyebrows slightly, glanced at the time and said, "You are two hours ahead."

    "I did this to show respect for cooperation with President Lu." Qi Bujiao replied with a smile.

    Under Lu Chan's icy gaze, she gradually became guilty and hurriedly said, "I'll wait for you in the conference room."

    Lu Chan didn't stop her.

    She naturally understood that Qi Bujiao didn't want to manage the company, so she ran to her for refuge in advance.

    But the responsibility of the Qi family, Qi Bujiao will have to take it up one day, and being clever and hiding is not a long-term solution.

    "Mr. Lu, there is a beautiful woman waiting downstairs. Her surname is Yu." Wen Rou said aside, with doubts in her eyes, "Mr. Lu doesn't have this item in today's itinerary."

    "You go . Please come up." Lu Chan said, took two steps forward and continued, "Tell Qi Bujiao to pour a cup of tea."

    Wen Rou was stunned, unable to believe what she heard, "President Lu, let President Qi down. Isn't tea suitable?"

    Lu Chan glanced over with a cold eye.

    Wen Rou suddenly silenced and went to the conference room to find Qi Bujiao.

    Lu Chan returned to the office and sat for a while when the door was knocked open.

    She looked up and saw that Yu Ning was wearing normal clothes and carrying a large suitcase.

    If not, no one would know that she is a research professor.

    "Professor Yu, please take a seat, what should I do?" Lu Chan asked in a cold voice, the glands were slightly hot.

    Yu Ning noticed the pheromone belonging to Alpha in the air, her mind swayed, and she took a careful breath and said, "Mr. Lu, don't be nervous, I brought professional equipment over here, the sampling process will be a little painful, I hope President Lu can understand ."

    "Is it different from the test during differentiation?" Lu Chan frowned slightly, instinctively vigilant.

    "It's a little different. I need to inject three kinds of drugs into your glands. President Lu has no time to regret it." Yu Ning said calmly.

    Lu Chan's lips curled slightly, and her fingers stroked the position of the gland, "It seems that it was the right thing to call her here." The

    gland is a very sensitive location, and she could not guarantee whether she would lose control due to pain during the injection.

    Yu Ning was stunned for a moment, and there was a sound of pushing the door behind her, followed by a familiar voice, "Lu Chan, I need to pour some tea for you to eat some snacks..."

    The words behind suddenly disappeared.

    "Wife, why are you here?" Qi Bujiao was stunned for a moment, then exclaimed in surprise.

    She wanted to run over and hug Yu Ning, but the moment she moved, she realized that this was not at home, and hurriedly restrained her.

    Putting the tea on Lu Chan's table, Qi Bujiao walked over with a smile on his face, his voice softened, "Wife, what are you looking for with Lu Chan?"