"Miss Mu, I'm really sorry that you didn't greet me properly and stained your skirt." Lu Qiong apologized sincerely, and his eyes only stayed on Mu Jin for a second before moving away.

    Such politeness and respect makes me feel good.

    Mu Jin smiled sweetly, "It's fine, I'll just wash it."

    "Thank you for your understanding, Miss Mu." Lu Qiong said gently, with a smile on her face.

    Compared with the spoiled Omega, she prefers a considerate and sensible Omega to be her sister-in-law.

    Her sister has a strong personality, always speaks the truth, and never coaxes people.

    Even when facing the old man, he seldom bowed his head, so how could he make concessions to an Omega.

    If he married a squeamish Omega, then the entire Lu family would not be at peace.

    Mu Jin cleaned the dirty place and came out to see that Lu Qiong was still there. She smiled lightly and asked worriedly, "Sister Chan, is she seriously ill?"

    "A little cold, the doctor said it would be fine to rest for two days ." Lu Qiong replied with a smile, a hint of surprise flashed in her heart.

    Everyone else called Lu Chan 'Mr. Lu' and 'Miss Lu', and the bolder ones only dared to call her 'Sister Lu'.

    This is the first time she has heard of 'Sister Chan' being addressed so intimately.

    "Miss Mu, how did you and my sister become good friends?" Lu Qiong couldn't help asking, and hurriedly explained, "I have no ill intentions, just pure curiosity."

    Hearing this, Mu Jin blinked, Think hard.

    It seems that since the dessert was delivered, Lu Chan has been actively contacting her.

    In fact, she didn't understand why Lu Chan suddenly cared about her so much.

    Seeing the puzzled look on Mu Jin's face, Lu Qiong smiled and said softly, "Miss Mu doesn't want to talk, it doesn't matter."

    Mu Jin smiled and shook his head, but did not speak.

    The two walked to the living room, and there was a mocking voice from an Omega, "Miss Mu and Miss Lu Er have a really good relationship. People who don't know it think that Miss Mu is here to visit Miss Lu Er."

    As soon as these words came out, Everyone else covered their lips and laughed.

    "Miss Lu Er and I hit it off right away, and our relationship with Miss Lu is even closer. It's much better than if you didn't know anyone well." Mu Jin responded with a smile.

    Lu Qiong was stunned for a moment, then laughed.

    She thought it was a kind and harmless little white rabbit, but it turned out to be a kitten with hidden claws.

    Being choked by Mu Jin, the man's face suddenly became embarrassed.

    Duan Miaohan observed secretly, and couldn't help but feel a trace of unwillingness in her heart.

    Regardless of family background, appearance, talent, she is a bit stronger than a mute.

    But the Lu sisters are all willing to be nice to this mute, but leave her aside.

    "It turns out that a mute can be so sharp and sharp." One person sneered, glanced at Duan Miaohan and said, "The real S-level Omega didn't speak, but a mute

    caught the eye." Hearing this, Duan Miaohan glanced angrily. The man glanced.

    She knew that a lot of people were secretly comparing her to Mu Jin, but being spoken out like this would still damage her face.

    She didn't want to compare with a dumb, and she didn't want to lose to a dumb.

    Hearing this, Mu Jin smiled naturally, and typed, "If you can speak well and have enough strength to attract attention, it won't be my turn to be a dumbass."

    "You..." The smile on the man's face become annoyed.

    Seeing these Omegas compete with each other, Lu Qiong suddenly felt a little headache.

    If the Omegas she will marry in the future are all so jealous and taunting others, then she would rather be single.

    Mu Jin sat down gracefully, with a proper smile on her face, and her delicate eyebrows were full of confidence and extravagance.

    Duan Miaohan glanced at it, and a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes.

    She couldn't believe how an Omega born in an ordinary family could have such an elegant temperament.

    Even with the teachings of the Yan family during this period, it would not have been reborn so quickly.

    Mu Jin tilted his head and pursed his lips and smiled.

    She will not take the initiative to find these people, but she is not afraid of these people.

    If someone bullied her, she would return it without hesitation.

    "Sit down for a while, and I'll see if my sister is better." Lu Qiong said with a smile.

    As soon as he finished speaking, he turned and went upstairs, as if he didn't want to stay any longer.

    She came to Lu Chan's door, knocked twice, waited for a while, and the door was opened from the inside.

    "Xiao Qiong, why don't you entertain them below?" Ye Xian asked.

    "Auntie, I'll take care of my sister, you go down and see them. Those Omegas are too bickering." She said the last sentence in a low voice.

    Ye Xian couldn't help laughing.

    The Omega taught by these wealthy families, the biggest dream in life is to marry an excellent Alpha and have a high-level child.

    As for other things, they don't think too much, and they don't have the ambition to be professional.

    For them, going out to find a job is a humiliation.

    Only those Omegas who are not loved by Alpha need to work to support themselves.

    This concept is very common in the upper class, and few people will change it.

    Among the Omegas sitting downstairs, even the best Duan Miaohan could not escape this kind of shackles.

    Duan Miaohan had a clear goal since she was a child. She wanted to marry an excellent Alpha, and Lu Chan just met her conditions in all aspects.

    She was able to come here today, more because of Lu Chan's identity and level.

    Among those people, only Mu Jin really had something to do with Lu Chan's physical condition.

    "Mom, I seem to hear Xiao Jin's voice." Lu Chan sat up, her voice hoarse.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for your support during 2021-10-13 21:39:32~2021-10-13 23:31:51 The little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me~

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for the mines: 10, 1, Twilight;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!