Lu Chan frowned.

    Although it was confirmed that Mu Jin was an S-level Omega, her heart was still a little nervous.

    When she tested herself, she was never so nervous.

    After waiting anxiously for half an hour, the door was finally opened.

    Lu Chan was overjoyed, raised her eyes to look inside, and suddenly heard Ye Xiangxing's laughing voice.

    "Xiao Jin, you can wait two days in peace, and the result will come out. I will call to inform you then." Ye Xiangxing opened the door with a gentle smile on his face.

    "Thank you, Sister Xiang Xing." Mu Jin typed happily, her white and tender face flushed with beautiful crimson.

    Hearing the changed name, Lu Chan's eyes narrowed, and her slender fingers tightened slightly.

    Within half an hour, Mu Jin became so close to Ye Xiangxing.

    And at the beginning, it took a long time for her to get into the relationship between the two.

    When Mu Jin came out, he saw a cold face, as if a little unhappy.

    She couldn't help feeling tight, and asked carefully, "Sister Chan, what's wrong?"

    "It's okay." Lu Chan replied coldly, and glanced at Ye Xiangxing.

    "Sister, go back quickly, auntie and the others should be very anxious." Ye Xiangxing said with a smile, stretched out his hand to lift the frame, and winked mischievously, "I have some data to process here, I'm afraid I won't be able to send it to you. "

    No." Lu Chan responded coldly, turning around and raising her feet to leave.

    After a pause, she turned around again, "I'm going to trouble you today."

    "Sister, what are you talking about? We are all a family, so there's no need for trouble." Ye Xiangxing put his hands in his pockets and smiled even more tenderly .

    Lu Chan nodded, glanced at Mu Jin, and walked forward.

    Mu Jin smiled lightly and happily followed behind.

    Seeing the two figures in tandem, Ye Xiangxing slowly raised the corners of his lips, turned around and instructed the people in the room, "Make a backup of the Omega's gland data and blood collection data just now."

    "This... It doesn't meet the rules."

    Ye Xiangxing glanced over with a cold eye, and Yu Fang was immediately frightened, so he obeyed obediently.

    Yan Zhu waited anxiously and couldn't help standing at the door looking around.

    Seeing Lu Chan's figure getting closer, she hurried over and asked worriedly, "Ms. Lu, where is Xiao Jin? Is the test over? How is the situation?"

    "Xiao Jin is behind me." Lu Chan turned sideways after speaking.

    Mu Jin stuck out his head, smiled sweetly, ran over and hugged Yan Zhu, his dark eyes shining brightly.

    "Mom, the results of the Omega test will take two days, and we'll come back in two days." Mu Jin typed with a smile, her delicate little face could not hide her joy.

    Seeing this, Yan Zhu's expression was complicated while he was relieved.

    She hoped that Mu Jin was not of high rank, so that she could live a simple and happy life.