Hearing this, Mu Jin suddenly became quiet, his moist eyes glanced down, his long eyelashes kept fluttering, and he felt ashamed for the question just now.

    Compared to inhibitors, Alpha's pheromones are more able to appease Omega.

    And being able to be marked by an S-level Alpha is something that many Omegas dream of, and can even become a show-off capital.

    What's more, Lu Chan is such an excellent person.

    As long as Lu Chan is willing, most Omegas want to be marked by her.

    Mu Jin couldn't help but reached out and touched the back of his neck, where there was a faint smell of lime.

    "Xiao Jin, what's wrong? Are you uncomfortable?" Lu Chan asked with a slight frown.

    The pheromone match between her and Mu Jin is as high as 95%, which can be said to be a perfect fit.

    Only when the match is less than fifty percent, the Omega will feel pain and discomfort when it is marked.

    In order to protect Omega, the government stipulates that Omega can only be marked if the match exceeds 50% and Omega is willing.

    Moreover, registration of marriage also requires matching value data. If it is lower than the government's regulations, marriage is not allowed.

    This rule will gradually apply to all groups later.

    By now, it has become a common perception.

    Mu Jin shook his head lightly, put his hands on his lap in a regular manner, and raised his head with a well-behaved smile.

    Lu Chan suddenly felt relieved and focused on driving ahead.

    It took almost half an hour to get to the dessert shop.

    Lu Chan stopped the car and turned her head to see the two people sitting by the window.

    Seeing Shangyan Zhu's gaze, she unconsciously tightened her heart and turned her head in a guilty conscience.

    Now Mu Jin has her smell on her body, even if Beta is not sensitive to pheromones, she can feel it.

    Lu Chan pursed her lips, got out of the car quickly, walked to the passenger seat with an umbrella, opened the car door and said, "Xiao Jin, get out of the car."

    A flash of surprise flashed in Mu Jin's eyes, and she nodded with a blushing face.

    The umbrella is not big, and the two of them have to be close together so that they won't get wet.

    Seeing the two silhouettes from far and near in an intimate manner and wearing clothes of the same color, Yan Zhu's heart skipped a beat and he hurriedly stood up.

    "Xiao Jin, are you alright?" Yan Zhu asked worriedly, pulling Mu Jin to observe carefully, when he saw the wound on his elbow, his eyes suddenly turned red, "I shouldn't let you out, you stay in There's no way this would happen in the house."

    Lu Chan heard the overtones in her words, but she didn't speak.

    "Mom, I'm fine." Mu Jin waved his hands hastily, with a bright smile on his face, hugging Yan Zhu's neck and acting like a spoiled child.

    There was no sound in what she said, but you could guess the meaning by looking at her expression.

    Yan Zhu felt even more distressed, and said with a sigh, "I'm going to bandage your wound."