"Thank you." Mu Jin politely bow.

    Seeing the electronic device on Mu Jin's chest, the man was briefly surprised, and then a gentle smile appeared on his face again, "Miss Lu, please feel free. If you think it's boring here, you can go to the beach outside. It's closed, no outsiders will come in."

    "Yeah." Lu Chan nodded and turned to look at Mu Jin.

    Mu Jin's heartbeat suddenly tightened, his fingers squeezed the small cube nervously, and he nodded.

    The beach is just outside, and you can see the blue sea and hear the sound of seagulls.

    Lu Chan glanced around, there was indeed no one else here.

    On the huge beach, there were only her and Mu Jin.

    A gust of sea breeze blew over, blowing the hair and skirts of the two of them.

    Mu Jin stood in the back, quietly looking at the stern and noble figure in front of him.

    She lowered her eyes and thought for a while, she pursed her lips, plucked up the courage to walk over, tilted her head and smiled, "It's so beautiful here."

    Lu Chan looked sideways, stared at Mu Jin's smile for two seconds, turned her head restrainedly, and said 'um'.

    At this time, she really didn't know what to say to liven up the atmosphere.

    Chatting is more difficult for her than negotiating with business competitors.

    From childhood to adulthood, all she has learned is how to find the opponent's weaknesses and defeat them.

    No one taught her how to chat with people.

    "Sister Chan, the wind here is very comfortable, do you want to take a walk?" Mu Jin asked with a chuckle, a cautiousness hidden in his dark eyes.

    "Yeah." Lu Chan nodded.

    With Mu Jin in front and Lu Chan behind, the two walked slowly along the beach line.

    Looking at the petite figure in front of her, Lu Chan wanted to hug her several times, but in the end, she restrained her urge.

    The waves gently beat the beach, brewing beautiful ripples.

    Mu Jin turned her head and smiled brightly, "Sister Chan, there is a bench over there where you can sit."

    "Mm." Lu Chan nodded and lowered her eyes, her long eyelashes covering her thoughts.

    Mu Jin sat in the middle of the bench, with his hands on his lap, with a gentle smile on his lips.

    Lu Chan sat down and looked straight ahead.

    The distance between the two is a palm, and with a slight movement, the shoulders will touch.

    "Sister Chan, thank you for inviting me over." Mu Jin smiled sweetly and turned to look at the person beside her.

    "You're welcome." Lu Chan replied in a cold voice, her eyes darker than the sea.

    She paused for a moment to speak, but stopped again when the words came to her lips.

    Mu Jin waited for a while, then curled his lips into a cute smile, "Sister Chan, you are able to attend Miss Qi Bujiao's birthday party, you two have a good relationship, right?"

    "Yeah." Lu Chan responded.

    She will also attend other people's birthday parties or major events, but in the name of the Lu Group.

    Only for Qi Bujiao's birthday, she came as a person.

    "When did you meet her?" Mu Jin continued to ask, her watery eyes full of curiosity.

    "I don't remember." Lu Chan replied with a cold expression.

    The atmosphere turned cold for a while, Mu Jin uneasily picked up the broken hair around his ears, lowered his eyes, and stared at the sand at his feet.

    They walked all the way, leaving a lot of footprints.

    If she is wearing beach sandals, she can also go to the sea to feel the waves.

    But high heels are inconvenient, and you can only walk around the edge.

    The two sat quietly, neither of them said a word.

    From time to time, a refreshing sea breeze blows from the sea, with a salty and wet smell, and seagulls circling and chirping in the sky, making people feel relaxed and happy, as if they can forget all their troubles.

    Mu Jin's lips curled slightly, enjoying the rare alone time.

    Even if there is no topic between the two, it is fine to just sit quietly like this.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for your support during 2021-08-23 15:02:24~2021-08-23 20:57:32 The little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 1 bottle of gnawed sheep;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!