Seeing Mu Jin kicking and flipping the broom, with a sly and clever smile on her delicate little face, she couldn't help laughing a little.

    In the Lu family, Mu Jin had always been well-behaved and docile, like a cat without minions, gentle and harmless.

    This time, Mu Jin gave her a lot of surprises and made her realize the real side of her little wife again.

    Lu Chan drove her car out.

    It didn't take long for the black car to follow her.

    According to the vigilance of the old man, I am afraid that before Mu Jin is divided, she must be careful.

    Back to the villa, the following vehicle disappeared.

    Lu Chan entered the door and raised her eyebrows slightly when she saw the person sitting on the sofa.

    "Mom." Greeting coldly, Lu Chan walked upstairs.

    Seeing this, Ye Xian stood up immediately and leaned over with a smile on her face.

    She wanted to hold Lu Chan's arm, and when she met those cold eyes, she gave up immediately.

    "Chanchan, mom has been waiting for you for a long time, why did you come back?" Ye Xian pursed her lips in grievance, and looked at Lu Chan in a complaining manner, "I didn't answer the phone when I called you. Are you so busy at work?"

    "What's the matter ? ?" Lu Chan was unmoved and looked indifferent.

    "Mom brought you a small dessert specially. You are so cold and not cute at all. It hurts mom's heart too much." Ye Xian said softly, pretending to wipe her tears.

    Lu Chan glanced at the coffee table, walked over to pick up the dessert, and said expressionlessly, "Thank you."

    After saying this, she went straight upstairs.

    Ye Xian stood there, her eyes darkened.

    After a long time, he sighed.

    She thought that Lu Chan really had to change, no longer cold and ruthless.

    In fact, it was all her illusion.

    Lu Chan didn't change at all, she was still so cold and emotionless.

    Back in the room, Lu Chan stared at the dessert and observed it carefully.

    The bottom of this one is heart-shaped, with a half ellipse inlaid on it. The color is mainly cyan, and white cream lace is used as an embellishment, which looks very fresh.

    Lu Chan took a sip and felt the sweet smell on the tip of her tongue.

    The corners of her lips twitched, and a faint smile appeared in her eyes.

    This little dessert, made by Mu Jin, is very fresh.

    After Lu Chan finished eating happily, she picked up her phone and prepared to send a message of thanks to Mu Jin.

    The moment she pressed it down, her eyes flashed, her expression became solemn, she paused, and removed her finger.

    She had to hold back, so that the old man could not notice the slightest clue.

    Lu Chan threw the phone aside and got up to take a shower.

    In the bright room, several books for postgraduate entrance exams were placed on Mu Jin's desk.

    She read a few lines of words, and her eyes couldn't help but glance at the phone beside her.

    The screen was always dark, no one texted her, and no phone calls.

    Mu Jin lowered his head, picked up his phone, and clicked on a chat box.

    She slid her fingers and looked at the previous information, her eyes gradually became sour.

    The last message was a week ago.

    Yan Zhu pushed open the door, and half of his body was hidden outside, and said softly, "Xiao Jin, it's getting late, it's time to rest, I'll study tomorrow."

    Mu Jin nodded hurriedly, and quickly hid his phone in the book.

    Yan Zhu could see this action clearly, and after a moment of silence, he advised, "Xiao Jin, you should concentrate on the postgraduate entrance examination, and don't think too much about other things. Mom doesn't ask you to be rich, as long as you are safe and sound all your life."

    Mu Jin's eyes flickered, and he pursed his lips, but did not answer.

    She understands the meaning of this sentence, and also understands Yan Zhu's painstaking efforts.

    "Mom, you've been tired all day, go and rest." Mu Jin raised his head and smiled docilely.

    In her bright eyes, she had her own ideas.

    Yan Zhu sighed in his heart and closed the door to leave.