Mu Jin never asked her to pick him up in front of her, and she was too slow to notice it, always leaving Mu Jin alone.

    The two of them belonged to a flash marriage without any emotional basis.

    In daily life, Mu Jin was often sensible and virtuous, and acted according to the Lu family's rules, and never caused her any trouble.

    Fulfill the duties of a wife every day, sending her out in the morning and welcoming her back in the evening.

    There will always be a gentle and considerate smile on that cute little face, and she will softly call her 'Qingqing'.

    She once felt that her wife was so well-behaved and obedient that she didn't need to worry about it.

    But once again, seeing Mu Jin's sweet smile that was not bound by the Lu family's rules, she selfishly hoped that after getting married, Mu Jin would be more self-willed, even if it was arrogant, it didn't matter.

    Lu Chan thought in a trance, and even considered the arrangements for the birth of a child.

    Suddenly, the phone in her pocket rang, it was her mother's call.

    Lu Chan frowned and didn't want to pick it up. When she looked up and saw a familiar figure in the dessert shop, she picked it up immediately.

    Without her needing to speak, a middle-aged woman's voice came from the other end of the phone, "Chanchan, my mother is at Mu's Desserts, which is the dessert shop you ordered for a week."

    Listening to the coquettish female voice over there , Lu Chan's body got goosebumps.

    Even though she was used to her mother's tone of coaxing a child every time she talked to her, Lu Chan still didn't like this tone.

    She has accepted the strict etiquette rules of the Lu family since she was a child, and her words and deeds are required to be elegant and noble, and she cannot do anything rude.

    And her mother is an alternative.

    The Ye family, who was born into a rich family, never abides by the rules of the Lu family after marrying.

    The daily dressing is mainly sexy, and I often spend the night alone.

    In her impression, before her father passed away, her mother was not as familiar to her as the servants at home.

    The only thing she remembers is that when a woman talks to her, she always has a delicate tone.

    In those eyes that were always smiling, there was sadness and resentment that she could not understand.

    "I see." Lu Chan said coldly and hung up the phone.

    Immediately, the familiar voice in her field of vision seemed to be coquettish to a woman.

    If she hadn't seen it, that person should be Mu Jin's mother, the sister of the chairman of Yan's Group.

    But somehow, Mu Jin's mother cut off contact with the Yan family and found an ordinary Beta man to marry.

    Mu Jin looks more like her mother, especially after getting married, the tenderness and sadness between her brows are especially similar to her mother's.

    But now there is no sadness on that smiling face.

    Everything is within reach.

    Ye Xian was ruthlessly hung up. Her well-maintained face showed a girlish sadness. She sighed and said, "I'm probably the only poor mother who always gets hung up by her daughter.