This can prevent adverse reactions during labeling due to pheromone mismatch.

    Hearing this, Mu Jin smiled slightly, but lowered his head and said nothing.

    It's just that the fingers under the table were tightly clasped together, and after a while, fine sweat broke out.

    When Lu Chan came home from get off work, she glanced at random and found that it was no different from two years later.

    Or it should be said that there has been no change here for ten years.

    "Miss Chan, the chairman is in the study, please come over." The housekeeper greeted him and said respectfully.

    "Did my grandfather say anything about it?" Lu Chan asked while walking.

    "The chairman only said to let you come back and go, but he didn't say anything specific." The butler replied.

    Lu Chan gave an 'um', and understood the reason in her heart.

    She went back to her room, changed into a dress, and went to Mr. Lu's study through the corridor on the second floor.

    Although her grandfather is only the nominal chairman now, he is actually the real person in power of the Lu family.

    Even if she wants to make some major decisions, she needs her grandfather's consent.

    At her grandfather's insistence, all three generations of the Lu family lived here, and they would not move out even if they got married.

    The apartment she bought outside was only visited once in a while, and she spent most of the year in this place full of strict rules.

    She has long been used to the mechanized life here, but Mu Jin's innocent and lively temperament is probably not suitable for living in this oppressive environment for a long time.

    Mr. Lu's room is located in the center of the Lu family's villa, with a total of nine floors. It faces south and has a wide view.

    The old man lives on the fifth floor, which means the honor of ninety-five in ancient times.

    Other people's houses are distributed around the old man's room in the shape of an arch, which means that the stars are bowing to the moon and surrendering.

    Lu Chan's father is the eldest son. After the marriage, the old man specially spent a lot of money to build a villa right in front of him for Lu Chan's father.

    This is a treatment that can only be enjoyed by an Alpha with an A+ level. Now this villa is owned by Lu Chan, which shows her status as the eldest grandson.

    As long as she gets married, then her wife will also live here.

    The old man's study is on the first floor. There are more than 30 bookcases on display in the space of hundreds of square meters, which is almost equivalent to a small library.

    Each bookcase is full of various books, the most stored are books related to Alpha and Omega, followed by the historical and humanistic research in ancient times.

    The old man was also a bohemian boy when he was young, but after he got married, he liked retro things more and more.

    Especially after becoming the head of the Lu family, this retro desire is even stronger, even to the point of madness.

    From the outside, the entire study has an obvious modern architectural style, and the atmosphere is elegant.

    But when you open the crimson door, you enter another world.