Only a few times she happened to go out and ran into Mu Jin.

    Lu Chan pursed her lips slightly, and a hint of gentleness appeared in her usually calm and cold eyes.

    As long as she thinks of Mu Jin, her heart is filled with uncontrollable joy.

    She had too many regrets in her previous life, and this time she had to make up for it all.

    Lu Chan called her secretary Wen Rou to clean the office, and she went to the rest room to order afternoon tea.

    Sitting upright on the sofa, Lu Chan carefully looked at the dazzling options on the phone and chose a matcha mousse.

    In just two minutes, she placed the order.

    "Can Mu's Desserts appoint a delivery person?" Lu Chan held her phone and stood by the door with a serious face.

    A simple question came out of her mouth, as if discussing an important company decision.

    Wen Rou was stunned for a moment, feeling the powerful pressure of S-class Alpha all over her body, she quickly regained her senses, and replied solemnly, "Mr. Lu, place an order at Mu's Desserts. If the order exceeds 30 orders, you can designate a delivery person. You want to buy Afternoon tea? I'll buy it for you."

    "No." Lu Chan responded coldly, closing the door and continuing to order.

    She ordered 30 more desserts from the dessert she had already ordered. When she arrived at the payment page, she found that there were three delivery staff at Mu's Dessert, but Mu Jin's name was not on the list.

    Such small mistakes were not allowed in her previous work and life.

    Lu Chan pondered with sullen eyes, and finally paid, but did not appoint a delivery person.

    Even if the person who will come later is not Mu Jin, it's okay, she has enough time to re-run the marriage.

    Or, now it is more appropriate to describe it with emotion.

    Five kilometers to the east of Lu's Building, there is a lively and prosperous commercial street. Many shops have settled here, attracting a large number of people.

    There is a large flow of people here every day, even at night, it is still lively.

    At first glance, the decoration style of each store is different, but one dessert shop is particularly conspicuous.

    Light green and light yellow colors are intertwined on the wall, which outlines a youthful and lively atmosphere.

    On the lintel hangs a wooden sign with the words 'Mu's Dessert' engraved on it.

    Looking forward, you can see that there are several showcases in the store, with desserts of different shapes and colors, each of which looks very fresh.

    "Sister Yan, a customer ordered 30 pieces of matcha mousse, and now there are only 12 pieces in the store, so it's too late to make them in a hurry," said a clerk.

    The woman called 'Sister Yan' is the manager of this dessert shop. She is in her forties and a Beta.

    Just as she was about to speak, she saw a young girl walking by not far away.

    Judging from her youthful appearance, the girl was about twenty years old, with a slender hand on her forehead, her pretty brows furrowed tightly, and it seemed a little uncomfortable.

    "Xiao Jin, you just caught a cold, you don't need to come out to help, go and rest." The woman said with a gentle expression.

    "Mom, I'm all right." The girl's eyes suddenly lit up, she rushed over and hugged the woman, showing a happy smile like a spoiled child.