VIII

Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ Hᴀʀʙɪɴɢᴇʀs

The sneeze catches M/n for a second, he hadn't realized how cold he was until then

The sneeze catches M/n for a second, he hadn't realized how cold he was until then. He sighs, cheeks now turning a heavy shade of red from the sentence cut off but the Tsaritsa found it absolutely adorable and politely introduced herself to the creator. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that this man wasn't the great one, she could feel it in her soul as if she knew him for centuries when they'd only just met.
"Your grace, I'll make sure your room is to your tolerance. It seems the cold has gotten to you quite quickly. Allow me to excuse myself to get the room ready for you."

"Th-Thank you!"The Tsaritsa smiles brightly before making her way out of the main hall with a joyful pep in her step. The Harbingers gawk, astonished by the sudden chipper mood of the cold woman.
"Here, your grace, these darling butterflies should keep you warm."

"Rosalyn?! You're still-"M/n covers his mouth before he could blurt anything else out about her end, La Signora tilts her head. That was enough confirmation for her since no one but the Tsaritsa knew her real name. The butterflies flutter around M/n as if welcoming him while giving their warmth to him.
"So you're the holy one that caused that symphony to ripple throughout Teyvat! A beautiful song indeed~ My name is Columbina, your grace."

"How could you possibly know it was me?"

"I can still hear it, they sing of your safe arrival to Snezhnaya, but at last, the song is coming to its end as we speak."M/n was surprised by this, did the Aranara cause all of Teyvat to sing with them? Columbina continues to hum happily to herself, the song of praise being true to its claims. She steps off to the side as another woman steps forward.
"Arlecchino, at your service, your grace. I will aid you whenever you need me."

"What about her Majesty?"

"The Tsaritsa would be happier if I were to cater to you. Your command is absolute and even above the Tsaritsa, she made it clear years ago that when you return that we are to be more loyal to you than anyone in this world."Arlecchino kneels and places a soft kiss on the back of M/n's hand before stepping away. It was another woman with sandy blonde hair sitting in the hand of a strange puppet... However the size of the puppet made M/n rather uncomfortable, it was giving him flashbacks from when Zhongli stood over him.
Xiao and Rubedo take immediate notice and step forward.
"Miss, could you perhaps approach his grace without the puppet? Due to his visit to Liyue, he developed a fear of those who tower above him."Rubedo explains as politely as he could while Xiao sticks closely to M/n's side.
"Ah, of course! I wouldn't want his grace to feel unsafe here."And so she steps down and walks closer to M/n.
"I am Sandrone, I study the Automatons that roam Teyvat. If you wish, I could make or modify one for you to keep!"

"Actually, there is an Automaton that his grace would enjoy the company of."Tighnari said speaking up all of a sudden, this piques Sandrone's Interest.
"Its name is Karkata, it's back in Sumeru, so when you have the time I would like to retrieve it with your help, miss Sandrone."

"I would be happy to help you out for his grace's sake."Tighnari and Sandrone step off to the side to plan out how they would safely transport Karkata without rising any eyebrows.
"My my your grace~ It would seem you need better clothing for the climate and so does your escort team."

"Hm?"

"Allow me to better introduce myself, I am Pantalone. If you need or want anything please let me know, you deserve the most expensive things mora can buy."M/n chuckles at the charming man and remarks that he'll be the first to know if anything is needed.
"Ugh, Pantalone trying to buy his grace affection I see. Forget about him, your grace. I am Dottore. If you wish for me to torture those who wronged you, I shall."

"Um.. I'll think about..."

"Take your time, your grace. I'll get to work on medicine to return the use of your right eye."Rubedo quickly asked if he could accompany the doctor to his lab to help which Dottore allows. The two head off as the Tsaritsa once did.
"Your grace, I am Pierro. I'll serve you well, I'll have the staff prepare lunch soon. Welcome to Snezhnaya."

"It's nice to meet you, Pierro. Uh, may I know who that tall man is over there?"M/n was a bit weary of the man, he seemed to be just as tall as Zhongli if not a bit taller. His height triggered a flight response in M/n but he didn't move out of fear.
"Ah, that man is Capitano. He heard that you have a fear of towering figures so he moved back to give you comfort."Capitano gives M/n a curt nod of acknowledgment and the creator timidly waves.
"Don't worry, your grace! Capitano may be a large man but he is very gentle!"

"I-I'll try to take your words to heart."

"Hey aren't we missing someone?"Tartaglia voices once he realizes that they were a person short, only then is when Capitano speaks up explaining that the last harbinger; Pulcinella was not present for the day.
"Come now your grace. You should get proper rest."