IX

Pᴀᴍᴘᴇʀᴇᴅ

As M/n slept peacefully on his bed, Pierro opens the curtains to allow the morning rays to gently wake the creator

As M/n slept peacefully on his bed, Pierro opens the curtains to allow the morning rays to gently wake the creator. The other maids and butlers quietly moved about the room to prepare breakfast. M/n shifts in his sleep slightly until a gentle tap on his head wakes him a bit. It was Xiao in his bird form, M/n had forgotten that Xiao slept in his room last night.
"Mhm, I'm up... It's so early..."

"Good morning, your grace. I heard from sir Kaeya that you like goulash since I forgot to ask what you would prefer for breakfast last night."

"Mmh...Thank you.."M/n yawns and rubs his eyes in an attempt to wake himself up a bit more to be functional. Pierro couldn't help but chuckle a little, he found the sight before him adorable. M/n's long white hair and pajamas were messy. The male yawns some more as Xiao plops back down to doze off, the shift of the mattress causes M/n to topple over onto Xiao's side from the imbalance.
His grace is quite the adorable mess.
"Good morning, your grace~" Colombiana sings brightly as she saunters into the room holding a beautifully wrapped box.

The cheerful lady giggles happily when seeing the sleepy holy figure eating slowly, it was obvious that it was entirely too early for the man who traveled to great lengths for safety.
"My oh my! Pierro, don't you think it's a bit too early? His grace is still half asleep and his darling birdy has fallen asleep again from the looks of it."

"No, it's-"A yawn cuts M/n off for a second as if proving Colombiana's point.
"Not too early, I should be getting up though mornings aren't my forte but good morning Colombiana, what do you have there?"

"Oh! It's a present from Capitano! He felt bad for not being able to properly greet you the other day. So he got up super early and asked Pantalone and me for help to pick out something nice for you! I'll be in charge of your morning routine today, so Pierro and mister birdy, please leave the room until his grace is ready!"The maids happily helped M/n to the bathroom where his bathwater was already ready for him along with many soaps and oils.
"La la~ let's begin his graces beauty routine!"

✴️✴️✴️

M/n has never felt so refreshed, pampered, and spoiled until this day! Never in his life besides when he was a baby has anyone washed him but it felt nice to allow someone else to bathe him even if it felt odd in the beginning.
"Whoa~"All the women in the room chime together after they finish their handy work.
"Here, take a look, your grace!!"Colombiana moves a large body mirror in front of the male.
"Oh!"

M/n's cheeks burn bright when he realizes that Capitano was practically calling him an angel

"I-I should attempt to thank Capitano for his gift...But..."He sighs heavily feeling really bad about his predicament, sensing M/n's abrupt change of mood Colombiana steps from beside the mirror and takes M/n by the hands.
"Your grace, Capitano said all scars heal with time. He understands that his sizes can be uncomfortable for you right now. So please take your time."

"Thank you, Colombiana.."

"No worries, your grace. Come now, her majesty wishes to see you!"Colombiana drapes a beautiful coat onto M/n's shoulder before gently leading him out of the room and down the hall towards the main hall. It was then that M/n noticed all of the beautiful flowers and decorations in the hall they traveled down. Colombiana giggles happily as before, watching the all mighty become enamored with the finery of the palace was quite the sight.
His grace is such an open book! So sweet and gentle...How dare those heathens soil his holiness!?
"Your grace... Wouldn't you like to have Snezhnaya punish Mondstadt and Liyue? We'll do whatever you want us to."

"No... Just because they were monsters to me doesn't mean I shall be a monster to them. An eye for an eye and everyone goes blind."

"Just as the story says, your grace is a saint."