XIV

Iɴᴛᴏ Iɴᴀᴢᴜᴍᴀ

A month later, M/n was well equipped with his studies and learning how to utilize his cryo abilities after discarding his Anemo connection

A month later, M/n was well equipped with his studies and learning how to utilize his cryo abilities after discarding his Anemo connection. During his time in his studies, M/n knew that La Signora was heading to Inazuma while Scaramouche had already and secretly left for the closed nation. With a lot of persuasions, M/n was allowed to tag along with La Signora with the exception that he changed his appearance to hide his identity which wasn't a problem. Xiao of course tagged along but in a much smaller bird form to not draw attention to them.

Everyone, was of course worried about M/n to a point of giving him small items to utilize if he ever ran into trouble and needed a quick and easy escape. Capitano and Tartaglia wanted to join but it would of course draw too much to M/n.
"Please your grace, be safe. The Fatui we have stationed there have been made aware of your cover while in Inazuma. You'll be regarded as a missionary who happened to board the same ship as a harbinger. Your cover name is Mischa-"

"Mischa? What does that name mean?"M/n asked before the Tsaritsa could find finish her sentence. The woman smiles as she glances over at Pierro.
"The name means 'one who is like God'. Pierro thought it would be fitting for you."

"Not trying to hide it I see~"M/n chuckles brightly, he didn't have a problem with the name and it did make sense to have such a cover name given that he was supposed to play the part of a holy man.
"Alright, I'll see you guys soon. I feel like I'll have some luck with the Raiden Shogun, and maybe then I'll no longer be seen as an imposter!"

"Good luck your grace!"

✴️✴️✴️

The trip was long and nearly drawn out but eventually, they made it into Inazuma, La Signora was reluctant to part from M/n but they needed to part ways to keep others from suspecting anything.
"Father Mischa, correct?"

"Ye-yes! May you receive the holy beings' golden light."

"And may holy light guide us. Welcome to Ritou, that man over there will lead you to Narukami shrine." The woman points over to a familiar face, Heizou. The male was spaced out from what M/n could tell and he didn't want to bother the male but calmly stalks over and calls out gently. This causes Heizou to quickly look over at whoever called out to him.

Though the man before had blonde hair, it didn't seem to suit him very much, in Heizou's eyes it was very out of place and unnatural

Though the man before had blonde hair, it didn't seem to suit him very much, in Heizou's eyes it was very out of place and unnatural. That wasn't the only thing that caught his attention, the locks of hair covering the right side of the male's face also seemed strange.
"Huh, oh hello. I'm Shikanoin Heizou, you're Father Mischa from Snezhnaya correct?"

"Yes. It's nice to meet Shikanoin-San."M/n bows lightly to be respectful but Heizou quickly tells the male there was no need for formalities.
"This must be your first time leaving Snezhnaya, yeah?"

"Yes, I'm old enough to do missionary work. So I thought that visiting Inazuma first would be best since it took so long to get here. So, Narukami shrine, right? What's there?"

"The grand shrine of course and the Holy figures shrine. Say... You have quite the otherworldly air about you."M/n swallows dryly from the redhead's words, he became nervous immediately. Was the disguise not working?
"But that's expected of those who practically live near or in the temple of the great creator. From what I heard, those with vision are considered apostles of the holy temple, and you are required to be within the holy creator's light quite often. Right?"

"You're correct, you sure know a lot about the temple. Do you know anyone who's a member?"

"I did but...Ever since the decree, members of the temple had their visions taken away and the temple has been closed since then, only opening every few days. So we should hurry to Narukami shrine before the closing day."Heizou couldn't explain it but everything about the strange Neko man was wrong however he couldn't for the life of him figure out why.

"Heizou couldn't explain it but everything about the strange Neko man was wrong however he couldn't for the life of him figure out why