XXIII

Pᴇʀᴠᴇʀᴛ~♡
ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ; ᴍᵃˢᵗᵉʳᵇᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ (ᴅᵒᵗᵗᵒʳᵉ)

As Irminsul asked no one brought up what was discussed that day and only told M/n that he fainted due to over usage of his power and all was well after that

As Irminsul asked no one brought up what was discussed that day and only told M/n that he fainted due to over usage of his power and all was well after that. Dottore was cooped up in his room for the moment with nothing much to do but be lazy for once. He left one of his segments to deal with some of his work and keep M/n well entertained. It was actually on M/n's order that he and Rubedo rest from their non-stop experiments and lucky they listened but there lies an issue.

A few hours ago, a maid brought in his clean laundry and left it for the male to put away since he didn't exactly like others messing around in his room when done he would leave the basket outside his room door for the same maid to collect it later on that day.

Now what could be wrong you ask? There wasn't an article of clothing in his that didn't belong to him at all...A pair of underwear too small for his body but the same size as the majority of the smaller men of the palace. However, there was a certain scent attached to it that he knew all too well. They belong to M/n, the holy figure of the world. He stared at the underwear for what seemed like hours before throwing them onto his bed, putting his clothes away, and throwing the basket out of the room. He nearly forgot to lock his door when he returned to his bed to look down at the article of clothing.
"What should I do... Should I put them away in his graces room or should I... indulge.."The mad doctor mulls over the options.

As he thinks of it, he remembers the hallucinogenics elixir that Tighnari gave to him a day ago. It was for relaxation but Dottore had a good idea for it now. He made up his mind on what to do. He drinks some of the elixir and climbs in bed, undoing his pants to free his member. He could feel the medicine kicking as his mind grows hazy.
"Dottore~"

"Huh... Your grace?"Dottore jolts from lying down when he hears M/n's voice but he quickly remembers locking the door.
"The elixir..."

"Hm?"

"Come here your grace~"Dottore coos, he was well aware this was an illustration, a hallucination of his mind, so why not indulge it too? The hallucination strips his clothes as he walks over to Dottore and climbs on the bed.
"So beautiful your grace, if only I could touch you...Come sit on my lap.."

"Hehe, okay~"He crawls over to Dottore and sinks onto his length with a cute gasp and moan, at this point, Dottore was too far gone. His hand is around his cock as he sniffs M/n's underwear. Dottore groans, his mind fully believing he had the most beautiful man bouncing on his cock, moaning like bitch in heat because of him.
"Hngh, fuck keep...Keep bouncing...Yes~ just like that! Good boy~"

"Aaah-Ahhh!! Dottore, please stuff me-ngh full~♡!!!"

"I'll pump your body full, fuck! FUCK!"Dottore cums with one last thrust and immediately snaps out of his daze as he comes down from his high. He sighs heavily, taking in M/n scent some more before cleaning his hand of cum.
"Hm that was quite fun but I need to tell Tighnari that the potion is too strong...Lucky it was me testing it out."Dottore writes down the effects of the potion and some side notes for the Fox-kin. Before he leaves his room, he hides the pair of underwear in a secret compartment on his nightstand. So if someone did sneak into his room they wouldn't find it at all.
Sinning has never felt so good like this, I'll keep the strong version for myself since the hallucination was so strong and vivid, I didn't even realize I was squeezing my cock like that until I came too.

"Hehe, Dottore oh Dottore, you're quite the perverted man~"

"....What are you talking Scaramouche."

"Calling his grace a good boy as you touch yourself, so cute."Scaramouche laughs brightly before walking away. One thing he hated about the hall he was housed in, was that he shared the hall with Scaramouche.
"If anyone is the pervert it's you Scaramouche."

"Uh?! You were the loud one, dumb ass!"

"...Oh. Hm, you know what, how about we conduct a little experiment? It'll benefit you just as much as anyone else when needing to curve that desire~"

 Hm, you know what, how about we conduct a little experiment? It'll benefit you just as much as anyone else when needing to curve that desire~"