XXXV

Fɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀ sɪɴɴᴇʀ

M/n quickly shot up from the bed and stumbled on his way out of the house, his senses telling him where to go

M/n quickly shot up from the bed and stumbled on his way out of the house, his senses telling him where to go. His feet lead him. This startled everyone but they quickly run after him. M/n didn't understand why he ran where he did but when he stopped he realized that he stumbled into the Avidya Forest near the elevated Archon statue.
Where am I going?? Ah, there...
M/n continues forward into a cavern, allowing his feet to take him to a place he'd never been before, unbeknownst to M/n, he lost the others when the cave closed behind him.
"Where is this place... Abaddon-Huh? Where did the others go!? I could have sworn they were right behind me...Damn, guess I'm alone then."M/n didn't waste a second and pushed on the further he traveled, he realized that the ruins all around him were familiar. He had been here before hundreds of not thousands of times.

He could hear echoes of his joyous times and see the echoes of the past unknowingly guiding him forward...Soon he laid his eye upon what looked to be Aether but much older in appearance, bowing before his statue.
Prince Aether, It's almost time to return to the Abyss. Will you ever show his Grace this form?❞Aether soon sits up from his previous bowing position and sighs heavily as he stands. M/n tilts his head as he waits with bated breath for Aether to turn around and when he does, M/n was given quite the surprise.

 M/n tilts his head as he waits with bated breath for Aether to turn around and when he does, M/n was given quite the surprise

"Oh, he's so handsome...I mean he's adorable now but holy hell.."As M/n studies Aether's older face he could see how tired and worn out he was.
I'm not sure, I don't wish to scare his grace when he returns, but as a loyal acolyte, I must position myself below him so maybe I should...❞Aether mutters under his breath, this causes M/n to miss what he said. Aether shakes his head and follows the Abyss Harald.
"He changed his form...I feel as if I'm missing something, does this mean Lumine could do the same or did something happen for his actual body to grow during his time here in Tevayt? I should ask him about this later, but maaaan! Even Aether is still taller than me!"M/n could help but pout at this fact and turned to his statue. It was massive from what he could see only his upper torso could be seen, the pose was similar to Venti's but instead of nothing being in the palms, there was a giant purple gemstone nuzzled perfectly in place.
"Hm, this reminds me of the defiled statue...Who were they trying to get a hold of? Amos or the other Sinner?"M/n quickly closes the gap between him and his statue, climbing onto the stone hands and standing before the gem.
"Amos?"M/n calls out softly to see if the person in question would respond.

However, nothing was heard, so the holy being calls out again but earned the same response, nothing.
"You have to be here...I know you are, Amos... Please answer me. I know, you've been waiting for me and I'm sorry it took so long to find you but please... Please you have to be here!"M/n's voice finally breaks through as the being inside finally takes notice that it was reality and not their delusional mind playing tricks on them.

Finally, the gem lifts from its fixed place in the statue, slowly changing shape and size until it becomes a face of the past.
"Amos..."

"You came back!!"The bright smile on the sinners' face brought joy to M/n who reaches out to his old friend for a much-needed hug. However, neither of them knew that Amos would come crashing down on M/n, sending them both to the floor laughing and crying.
"I've been waiting for this day! I thought I had finally gone insane when I heard your voice beyond the gem!"

"I'm sorry it took so long dear friend, let's go to our new home. I have so much to show you and so many people for you to meet."