XIII

ᴇʟᴇɢᴀɴᴄᴇ

"Uhh, your grace

"Uhh, your grace...Are you sure this is something you want to do?"Pantalone was at a complete loss for the moment, it wasn't super early in the morning but early enough that M/n wasn't usually up and about but what had Pantalone a bit confused is that M/n wanted to learn Royal etiquette. To the rich man, M/n was refined in his lovable way.
"Yes, I'm very sure! You and The Tsaritsa looked so fancy yesterday during tea time! I also wanted to learn more about Snezhnaya's history and lines of succession, so please teach me everything you know."

"Alright, alright. As if I could say no to the most beautiful being on Teyvat."

"Oh stop it, Pantalone."M/n tries to fight back the blush that had already made its home on his cheeks but Pantalone slides his index finger along M/n's smooth jawline to his chin and gently makes M/n look up at him.
"Never your grace. No amount of money could rival how happy you make those around you."

"Do you mean it?"

"Of course~ Ahem! About your studies!"Pantalone quickly pulls away before he could get any thoughts, he starts to map out a simple schedule for the males' lessons. M/n of course was pumped for his lessons to come since he enjoyed learning things he took interest in.
"I'll see you tomorrow, oh make sure to dress comfortably."

"Alright! See you later Pantalone."M/n happily leaves Pantalone's office and ended up running into Xiao and Scaramouche. Once the three were far enough, Pantalone releases a shaky sigh.
That was close, I nearly crossed an uncrossable line...Such a beautiful man and I cannot have him to myself...I've had many partners but M/n is too special to bed so carelessly while being out of reach...
A knock sounded from his door and without realizing it, he yelled a quick come in thinking M/n had come back but it was none other than   Dottore.
"You look exhausted, Dottore."

"Of course... Rubedo and I have been up for two weeks straight trying to figure out why none of the medicine we've made so far has taken effect.."

"Huh?"Dottore drops onto the couch to the left with a huff then explains that they've been slipping medicine into M/n's food and drinks but nothing was working.
"That's strange...Maybe it's more of a psychological problem somehow? Maybe his body is rejecting the healing properties of the medicine without his knowledge. Hmm I know that Kaeya is gathering information on his grace, maybe there'll be something that can help. Anyway, tomorrow I'll be teaching his grace the ways of a royal."

"Sounds fun, I can't wait to see him get cutier~"

✴️✴️✴️

"Back straight, chin up, and shoulders back."Pantalone instructs while he guides the male visibly.
"Good."Pantalone places a book on M/n's head and has the male walk away from him and then back. Watching the holy figure strut gracefully was what Pantalone considered elegant. M/n was happy to see the extremely pleased look on Pantalone's face which adds a pep to his strut. He executes proper bows and greetings and not once did the book slip from his head.
"Your grace is very elegant."

"I learned from watching everyone, so I have you and the others to thank!"

"Ahahaha, you are very welcome your grace but I must ask again...What made you want to learn?"Pantalone asked once again and this caused M/n to stop moving for a moment. He shyly removes the book from his head and holds it to his chest.
"If I'm being honest...I felt quite plain and unrefined.."

"Excuse me?"

"Though everyone is different in their own way, you're all still very elegant and I felt a bit out of place.."Pantalone frowns a bit from hearing this, had M/n not noticed how much everyone adored his uniqueness or how adorable they found his strange mannerisms were?
"Your grace, please continue being who you are. There's no need for you to fit in when we love you just as you are. When we're waiting for you to wake in the morning we can't wait to see you being your adorable self. To us, you are the definition of absolute freedom and elegance, you don't care about status and you treat everyone equally."

"Thank you, Pantalone, I'll make sure to remember that!"

"Good, now onto social etiquette~"