XXI

Gᴇɴᴛʟᴇ

"Your grace, are you sure you want to watch me train the recruits?"Capitano asked over his shoulder as M/n was getting comfortable on the sidelines

"Your grace, are you sure you want to watch me train the recruits?"Capitano asked over his shoulder as M/n was getting comfortable on the sidelines. He wore a fluffy coat with mittens covering his hands and a cup of tea.
"Yes! I always get to see the others train, so it's only fair I get to watch you. I think Taglia will join in a bit but I'm not sure."

"As if that crazy man would miss this–"

"Hey! Don't bad mouth me to his grace!!"M/n chuckles as Tartaglia yells at Capitano about his choice of words while tying a bright red scarf around M/n's neck. The soldiers were in awe when seeing how attentive Tartaglia was to the man next to him. From the distance they were at, no one could clearly see M/n's face given how far M/n was. Exactly how the two men wanted it, it didn't sit right with them to have the recruits gazing idly at the great creator. If anything it made their blood boil at the thought of others staring at the beautiful man.

It was a recurring theme that Capitano has taken notice of. He was fine with the other men of Harbingers and acolytes fawning and loving M/n but anyone outside of that angered him to a point of where he'd commit murder without a thought. He hasn't voiced this to the others just yet but he knew that today would be the best day since M/n had been a bit of the drowsy said nowhere days.
"Alright, time to fight for your lives."

✴️✴️✴️

Somehow, M/n fell asleep during the training. It was like he didn't hear the terror-filled screams of the soldiers as they struggled to fight against both Tartaglia and Capitano.
"I'll carry him, you meet up with the others in Dottore's office."

"You get to carry him this time, I have next, deal?"

"Yes, now hurry."Tartaglia quickly leaves for the office while the captain makes sure M/n was comfortable in his arm and walked a reasonable pace so he wouldn't wake M/n.
His grace smells wonderful as always...But it's much richer now that he's practically against me.
The man chuckles at his thoughts, from the first time M/n was brave enough to have him close, he too became obsessed with the floral scent the small man gave off.

Once in M/n's room, Capitano takes M/n's coat, scarf, and boots off and then places him in bed.
He was tempted to stay long but knew the others would get annoyed and so he exited quietly and quickly made his way to Dottore's office.
"Sorry for the delay, I've had everyone gather here to discuss something."

"Now, now. Don't beat around the bush, it's pretty obvious. We're all obsessed with his grace, am I right?"Dottore drops without looking away from his book. Capitano nods his head at this.
"Well of course, he is the definition of divinity, love, freedom, and more."

"I agree with the Balladeer, though he can get away with his blatant display of obsession, the three of us however can't because we're not small and cute."Tartaglia jabbed with a chuckle even when Scaramouche admitted that it had helped his case and kept his crazed affection hidden well.
"Shut up you bruit! We're also missing our newest member, where is he?"

"Ah, Aether is on a surveillance mission at his graces command with another but he knows of this conversation since he was the first to bring it to my attention. As long as we appear gentle in front of his grace there shouldn't be a problem."

"Yeah but the problem is the eyes of other men..."

"He's right, once again Dottore has made sense, his grace is elegant and beautiful inside and out. The filthy eyes of other men make my skin crawl."Pantalone's hands squeeze around the glass cup until it shatters in his hand. It was very clear that the men would struggle to contain their anger but for now, they would have to figure it out before it got out of control.
"What a challenge.."