XXXVIII

Tᴏ ᴄᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪɴ ғᴇᴀʀ....

With a day left before departure, something truly strange happened in Snezhnaya

With a day left before departure, something truly strange happened in Snezhnaya. Something no one expected except Venti that is.
"Ehe, what took him so long~"This strange comment caught Xiao off guard since the two were hanging out together as usual with Kazuha. The wanted man also found this comment odd but he caught a whiff of an earthly scent. Kazuha wasted no time when rushing off to the main hall of the palace of course the other two followed, one out of curiosity and the other just wanted to see the shit show that was going to unfold before his and many others eyes.
"How dare you step foot in Snezhnaya..."

"Where is he."Aether was beyond pissed not only was there an unwanted guest, but that guest was the one he had planned to bring to the holy being like a cat would bring its owner a dead rat... Angered, Aether makes quick work of forcing Zhongli to his knees and binding him there.
"Tsk, as if you'll stand at a level above the holy being... Hehe, he wouldn't care if I roughed you up a bit..."A sinister smirk forms on Aether's face as he sends his fist into Zhongli's face a few times.
"Aether, that's not how we treat guests ~"Just as the blondie cocks his arm back to strike Zhongli again, M/n walked in from the right hall as the trio for the day(Venti, Kazuha, and Xiao) came in from the left.
"Of course your grace."Aether turns to show M/n his best princely smile, not caring about the blood on his fist.

M/n hesitated for a moment, a quick flash of what happened to him that day rushes by. Shaking his head to rid himself of those thoughts he approaches the man who was forced into a kneeling position.
"Rude of you to show up unannounced, I was getting ready to go on vacation but I have time to indulge you for the day. Venti~"M/n's voice came out airy, a beautiful tone that the bard couldn't help but skip over too. He happily latches onto M/n's hand, wings fluttering lightly from the contact.
"Kazuha, tell the Tsaritsa I'll be late for tea and Xiao tells the others who decided to drop by today."The two smile before rushing off to carry out their gentle orders.

M/n turns to Aether with a smile and asks for the male to drag Zhongli along.
"I want you and Venti to make sure no one enters the room while I get my feelings out. Venti, I ask that you soundproof the room so no sounds get out."

"At your command."

✨✨✨

The silence was awfully loud to Zhongli as M/n's right red hues bore into his amber ones. The holy being was in deep thought but what was he thinking about in the face of this attacker?
"Your–"A shape smack fills the air before Zhongli can even begin to speak.
"I didn't give such an ungrateful mutt permission to speak now did I?"A dark near empty look was all Zhongli could see from the man he sat below. He lowers his head but M/n doesn't think it was low enough. He grabs the back of Zhongli's head and smashes the male's face to the marble flooring.
"That's better...Oh, you're making quite a mess on my bedroom floor! Hahahahaha!!"It was as if M/n had lost his mind for a moment but it was long gone when he saw Zhongli.

His madness finally leaked through the cracks.
"Oh poor puppy!"M/n laughs as he pulls Zhongli's head up to see his nose dripping blood.
"You know, I used to think that Archons didn't bleed but you do...Such a pretty color...Who knew it would be second best to an overruling being as myself?"M/n runs his finger in the Silver blood running down Zhongli's face.
"I wonder...Will you bleed more if I pull your eye out?"

"Please–"

"Did you stop when I said wasn't an imposter? Go on, use that vast memory of yours to recall what happened nearly a year ago.."Zhongli could only tremble as he stared into the dead eyes that stared back at him. Zhongli shakes his head and M/n gives a strange smile that would never reach his while Geo Archon is near.
"At first I wasn't going to enact revenge but the Raiden Shogun killed my sister in front of me...Then Lumine betrayed me all in that one moment...After that, whoever dies by my will deserves it. Don't you think so, I mean it's only right that I paint the world red after what happened."

"Your grace please–"Annoyed with Zhongli at that right moment M/n rightfully grabs Zhongli's face and swiftly removes the Archons right eyes. Zhongli drops his head to the floor with a loud smack, he bit back his yell of pain.
"So much prettier in my hand, your eye that is...Oh? Now that I have a closer look at it I see the Geo insignia."

"Ngh! Hngh... Please... Please, your grace..."

"Ugh! Please what!? What are you pleading for!? Oh let me guess forgiveness, you had plenty of time to beg and grovel at my feet after Venti paid you that visit!"M/n angrily places his foot on the back of Zhongli's head.
"You know what....I'll give you some sort of pass..."

"Thank you thank–"

"If you swallow your eye."The Archons stills from this and M/n moves his foot from Zhongli and then takes a seat.
"Wh-what?"

"You heard me, you're not that old now, are you? Swallow this and I'll forgive you just a bit! You won't be accepted as my devoted follower just yet, you'll be my little plaything before I accept you~"Zhongli timidly glances up at M/n, who was holding the detached eye within reach of his mouth.
"I'm giving you one last chance... Because Ei won't be getting it easy either... Eat the eye."

"I'm sorry please your grace I'll do anything–"

"Fine, I'll make you do it myself!"M/n laughs manically as he hinders Zhongli's ability to move even more, knocks the Dragon on his back, and straddles his lap.
"You could have done it yourself but I plan to make use of a toy like you."M/n forces the man's mouth open and drops the eye in, he leans down and kisses Zhongli while forcing the dragon to swallow.
"Hahaha!!! This is more like it but I'm not done yet~"