XXX

Sᴛʀɪᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ

As night falls, Capitano kept watch just to be sure, though things were going as expected he felt a bit wary

As night falls, Capitano kept watch just to be sure, though things were going as expected he felt a bit wary. However, glancing over at M/n and Abaddon soothes his worries. The two were snuggled up in bed resting peacefully after M/n managed to heal Abaddon without issue. Eventually, Capitano nods off not too far away from the sleeping pair. M/n in a sense was not truly asleep, while his body was in a state of rest his mind was fully active as he closed in on the Irminsul tree.

There sitting at the base of the tree was a young woman with white and green hair looking up at the tree.
"Rukkhadevata, it's been a very long time."
She nearly lost her balance when turning around at the sound of a voice she missed dearly.

" She nearly lost her balance when turning around at the sound of a voice she missed dearly

"Your grace? Is...Is that really you!?"

"Well, a younger version of that counts."Rukkhadevata grabs the extra fabric of her dress and rushes over to M/n and tackles the poor male in a hug while sobbing.
"There there, I'm sorry I left."

"All that matters is that your back! Where did you go? For so long I could get a read on where you were, it was as if you died!"M/n chuckles and calmly explains that he did but was reincarnated in a different world.
"Rukkha, what if I told you I could fix the Eleazar and the forbidden knowledge issues without completely erasing yourself from this world."

"I would be grateful! You've finally returned home and I wish to spend time with you like old times."

"Then this is what I need you to do. Create a version of yourself that sees erasing of one's self as the only option. When Lumine and Kusanali arrive and agree to 'erase' the clone, Irminsul will release you from the tree and into the world as Rukkha, the mother of the current Dendro Archon. Only the two of us will remember this and Lumine will be confused but play dumb."Rukkha nods her head happily at this.
"Your grace, now that you're fully connected to Irminsul, more of your powers have been returned to you."

"Oh?"

"Hm, your body is growing through a small growth spurt! So when you wake up, you'll be a bit different but still the same. You'll probably need a new pair of clothes."M/n blinks at this reveal, did that mean he would get taller? He shrugs his shoulder and looks over at the tree.
"Rukkha, what was the last thing you remembered me doing before I left?"

"Hmm, ah! You were helping me with Irminsul at the time. Then suddenly you appeared with a torso-sized egg and placed it at the base of the tree. Thinking about it now, the egg disappeared the same time you did and that child appeared."

"Abaddon?"Rukkha nods her head and then said that ten years after He had vanished the Cataclysm happened.
"Meaning...Abaddon was ten when he witnessed the massacre of fate...I died at an inconvenient time, geez! Thank you Rukkha for this information, let's get to work on that clone. She'll have to be perfect for this work."

✴️✴️✴️

M/n yawns as wakes up from a long night of planning, though his body was well rested his mind was another story. He went to stretch a bit but stops when he realized that Abaddon was still nuzzled up against him snoozing away.

M/n smiles and kisses the boy's forehead then slowly sits up while trying not to wake the boy from his needed rest

"Huh, Capitano?"The holy figure calls out to the captain but got no response, so he quietly gets out of bed and heads towards the door however just as he reaches for the door, it opens and the tall man was walking in.
"Oh, you're awake now. While you slept you started to glow gold and when it was over you seemed to be taller. So I went out for breakfast and a new pair of clothes for you."M/n finally glanced down at himself and realized his clothes were now small on him.
"Oh...Hmm, so this is the growth spurt she was talking about...I'm still short compared to some of the Fatui Harbingers!"

I'm still short compared to some of the Fatui Harbingers!"