XXXII

Lɪᴍɪᴛs

M/n watches as Alhaitham leaves his side to return to the city, the male was extremely happy that his ability to choose a new follower was available to him but

M/n watches as Alhaitham leaves his side to return to the city, the male was extremely happy that his ability to choose a new follower was available to him but...Once the mad Scholar was out of sight, M/n staggered. His vision blurred and he felt nauseous, it was clear that he reached a limit to his powers.
"...Ugh I guess I hit the ceiling for now."M/n takes to leaning against a tree for while, he was absolutely drained of his energy now but he got what he wanted.
Rukkha said I can only do this a few times before I deplete all of my energy but hells I only bestowed one person's Constellation to them and I feel ready to tap out!
Feeling weaker than before, M/n drops down in the grass and closes his eyes to steady himself. To M/n everything was spinning and it didn't help that he felt nauseous.

The Rishboland tigers stick close to M/n, worried that something would happen to the man.
"Here, sniff this, and one of you must go to find them and bring them here."The holy figure holds out the ribbon that was previously used to tie Capitano's hair back. Two of the tigers rush off, once taking the ribbon from M/n's hand before it left.

✴️✴️✴️

As M/n rested against the two remaining tigers, a certain man happened to walk over into the area. It had been so long since he was there but his foggy mind led him back, this moment is when he noticed a strange man sleeping peacefully among Rishboland tigers, the blonde haired man stood at a distance to gauge the situation. It was quite clear that the animals weren't going to harm the sleeping man but how could be sure they wouldn't attack him

Suddenly, the man slowly sits up as if he noticed an extra presence in the area. For a slight second, the man could recognize the man before him and without a thought, in mind, his body lurches forward and he stumbles. He couldn't believe it, the man before him was the one he met many years ago in a dream as a child.
"Your grace!"

"Ngh...Dain... Dainsleif?"Was all M/n could utter, he was still very exhausted from using his power to grant constellations and he could barely move.
"Your grace, what happened are you alright? It's not safe to rest out in the open like this, here allow me to-"Dainsleif reaches to pick M/n up but before his fingers could touch the exhausted male a claymore was neck to his head in a flash.
"Don't you dare."

"....We're on the same side."

"Sir Dainsleif!!"

"Abaddon!?"

✴️✴️✴️

"It's great to know you're alive, young lord Abaddon. It fills me with joy that you survived to see your father."Thanks to Abaddon, the situation was calmed down enough for Dain to carry the holy figure and return to their current place of rest so that M/n could sleep comfortably.
"I'm not the only one, Paimon also survived."

"Paimon? Ah, your knight that's right...Where is she?"

"Father said she's with someone currently. I believe he said her name was Lumine?"Dainsleif nearly froze from the reveal.
Could that be the reason I found that small child to be so familiar? Hmm, it would make sense, I've never encountered anyone else named Paimon.
While Dain was in deep thought about the situation, Capitano glances over at M/n.
"What could have caused his sudden turn of health?"

"He exhausted his powers, he may seem like he had everything together but in reality, he's not at full strength. His grace will be fine, rest is all he needs."

"How do you know so much Dainsleif?"The blondie snaps his head up once he realizes what he said out of reflex then turns his head to the Creator.
"A long time ago, his grace told me when I was a child before the curse placed upon all who were favored by his grace...The Abyss was never the abyss in the beginning, it was a beautiful place where the dead would rest and decide whether or not to be reborn."

Tʜᴇ Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ's ʜᴀʀᴇᴍ!?『ᴍᵃˡᵉ!ғᵃᵗᵘⁱ ʜᵃʳᵇⁱⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ˣ ᴍ!ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ』On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara