X

Tʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ

M/n enjoined Colombiana's company during the walk to the Main hall, the two chatting about how beautiful the snow was to Colombiana asking about Dvalin

M/n enjoined Colombiana's company during the walk to the Main hall, the two chatting about how beautiful the snow was to Colombiana asking about Dvalin. To M/n the cheerful woman was like an older sister to him, back on earth, he didn't have much of a family to speak of so this brought him great comfort. After their short trip to the main hall, they encounter the Tsaritsa talking with the other women that were a part of the Harbingers.
"Good morning your grace!"They all happily chime when noticing the holy figure of the world.
"Morning! How did everyone sleep?"M/n asked genuinely curious about their rest. This makes the women swoon over him even more, especially given how the male was dressed.

The group chat lightly about the morning and how breakfast would be served later. The Tsaritsa then remembers why she wanted to see the all-mighty.
"Ah! Your temple, do you wish to see it?"

"Of course! I only got to see the outside of the temple of Mondstadt before I had to run away... So seeing the inside would be lovely!"

"Runaway? Your grace, what do you mean?"

"Oh...Can we not speak about it now? It's somewhat of a sore spot for me. I don't even know why I mentioned that..."Scening it wasn't a topic the holy one was keen on, Arlecchino cleared her throat and smiled softly at the male.
"We should hurry along, I'm sure Sir Pierre would want us back when lunch is finished. Shall we, your grace?"

✴️✴️✴️

Though it was freezing, La Signora kept the group nice and warm on their way to the temple.
"Oh! I-is that it?! Whoa, it's so beautiful!"The building was a glossy ice blue with gold trimming and covered in Crocus, Peony, and Slipper orchids. M/n was blown away by the sight of the temple. It was different from Mondstadt, instead of being small and humble, it was large and extravagant.
"The doors are open?"

"Of course your grace! Here in Snezhnaya, the citizens come here to worship your greatness. So it must be large enough for groups of people to visit and offer gifts to you." Sandrone giggles joyfully at the awestruck holy figure.
"It's so different, it's more welcoming...But we should come back later! I don't want to interrupt those who are inside."Though M/n said this was actually afraid, afraid that there was a large group inside.
"That's fine, your grace. Let's head back I'm sure lunch is ready."

"I wonder what we'll be having for–Ack!!"M/n's foot slips down into the snow, he loses his footing for a moment and stumbles until he falls. All the women let out a startled cry and quickly check on M/n when he sits up a bit flustered from the fall.
"Your grace are you alright?!"

"Does anything hurt?!"

"Does your ankle feel strange?!"
The worried voice and faces of those around him suddenly made the male chuckle which turns into full-blown laughter.
"I'm fine everyone! It seems I startled you all more than I did myself. Thank you for worrying about me... You're all like a group of older sisters worrying about their little brother!!"The bright smile M/n offered to them eased their hearts and worries at once. Arlecchino gently hoists M/n to his feet as Colombiana and Sandrone brush off the snow, and La Signora summons more butterflies.
"Did you mean it, your grace? Are we like older sisters to you?"

"Yes! I've always wanted sisters, so...So if you don't mind, could you all be my older sisters? That's only if you're comfortable with that!"The Tsaritsa was first to agree, just the thought made her heart flutter, so the rest agree and M/n brings them in for a group hug.
His grace is an angel!! He must be protected from the harsh world no matter what!!
Without it being said it was a mutual feeling, the strong woman now made it their ultimate job to keep the bundle of joy happy no matter what was to come.
"It's settled then, we'll be your sisters, your grace!"