XXVIII

A ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴀɴᴛ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ

As Venti returns from his toying with Zhongli, he staggers forward bumping into the now-worried M/n

"Ugh.."

"Venti?! What happened?"

"Hehe, I cut down a mountain! You should have seen the look on that traitor's face when seeing me at full strength but I feel tired after doing everything~"M/n chuckles at the silly god and hugs him, soon after Venti nods off and turns into his original form and continues to sleep in M/n's arms.
"Whoa~ so this is what he originally looks like, so small.."

"He's also the last wind spirit...I hold him till he's well rested–Ah! Wasn't I supposed to meet the last Harbinger today?"M/n asked while looking over at Kunikuzushi, the short male nods his head. He explains that the old man recently finished a long-term mission and returned to Snezhnaya, at the moment Pulcinella was with Tartaglia and his family meaning he would head to the palace afterward.
"Alright, so what information is currently known about the other survivor of the massacre?"

"Nothing, your grace but there were sightings of a young-looking boy with red eyes but that was about four months ago. However, we can send out agents to search around and relay all information regarding that boy back to us."

"Please do, we have to find him and bring him to Snezhnaya."Kunikuzushi bows his head and heads off to relay the plans to The Tsaritsa. M/n leaves the garden to seek out Capitano since he hadn't seen the tall man with a sleeping Venti in his arms. The staff greets him as he passes and eventually, he reached the man's room and knocks on the door. After a few seconds, the door slowly opens.
"Capitaaaah??"M/n's voice trails far off when looking up at the man who opened the door.

"Uhh, wh-who are you? Are you a friend of Capitano?"

"Your grace, it's me."M/n couldn't fathom the thought, he sat there confused more than anything while looking at the handsome man.
"Hahaha, you and the Tsaritsa had the same reaction upon seeing my face for the first time."

"Why hide your face?"

"Your reaction is why. Come in and make yourself at home."Capitano steps to the side allowing M/n to step into the large room. At first glance, everything was massive given that Capitano was the largest man in the Fatui but it was an elegant room, full of beautiful dark colors. M/n takes a seat while cradling wind-spirit Venti.
"Oh my, I feel much smaller than I am sitting in this lounge chair..."

"Your grace, you look very cute sitting there."Capitano chuckles brightly at the sight of M/n sitting across from him. The poor holy figure was indeed too small and ended up pulling his legs up to rest on the cushion to fill up the space.
"Why thank you, Capitano! Ah, have you tracked down what I asked for?"

"Yes, your grace. It wasn't hard to obtain but the holder of this book didn't wish to turn it over. Even with the help of Tighnari, we still struggle to get the book."

"No casualties, correct?"Capitano nods his head confirming that no one got hurt during the mission but he casually drops that he saw a strange child living on the outskirts of Sumeru city.
"Do you remember anything about them?"

"Hmm...He had Light pink hair, green eyes, and Chestnut skin but... Something didn't seem right. The colors of his hair and eyes felt off on him–Ah! I remember now, it was exactly like that time you wore that magic disguise. I remember you mentioning that someone said that blonde hair didn't suit you. It was the same case for that boy but we were too busy attempting not to cause harm to civilians while making our escape."M/n nearly jumped from his seat. That had to be the boy he was looking for, there was no doubt about it.
"Capitano, you just sped up the search. The boy you saw, his name is Abaddon. We need to go get him and quickly."