XIX

Exᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

"Dottore?"M/n's voice calls out as he peers around the door of the doctor's office

Arlecchino told M/n that the crazy doctor was looking for him earlier since he wasn't in his room nor the garden.
"Ah, your grace. Come in and take a seat."
"Kay!"M/n happily walks over to the doctor and takes a seat on the couch, it was softer than the previous couch. Not only that, the whole office seemed to be refinished and changed around to be more open and welcoming.
"Seems you were busy!"

"Oh please your grace, Pantalone threw a fit because my furniture and equipment were outdated. Though, I'm not one to complain since I didn't have to pay for it."Everything Dottore just said was a lie. The first time M/n came to Snezhnaya and the crazy doctor did a check-up, he realized that many things in his main office were unsightly and was ashamed that the holy figure had to touch such dirty furniture. Even though it took a while for the new furniture to be made, he also got better medical tools.
"You two get along very well I see."

"Hm, does it seem as such?"M/n nods, a smile plastered on his face. The doctor chuckles, absolutely enamored with the male before him. He washes his hands and was prepared to adorn a new pair of gloves when M/n said there was no need for the gloves. Dottore pushes back a blush when he realizes that his bare hands would touch the holy figure's face.
"Shall we begin?"

"Yes."

"Alright, close your left eye and blink with your right."M/n does as instructed and Dottore lets out an amused gasp! M/n's butterfly-shaped pupil bats its wings. Never had he ever seen something too fascinating in his life.
"Your grace, have you noticed that your pupil reacts like an actual butterfly? Ah here take a look at this."He holds out a small mirror for M/n to look at, he blinks and catches sight of the wings opening when he fully opens his eye.
"Whoa, that was beautiful!"

"Indeed...Ahem, now let's see what other changes your body has taken since you came back. Hold this–"Dottore hands M/n the Anemo Gnosis.
"And let's see what happens next."

"...Hmm.."M/n grips the Gnosis lightly and his hair suddenly turns into a bright turquoise and the wind whips around the room but just for a moment.
"Whoa.What was that?"

"So this book is correct. Sir Aether said he found this book in the ruins of Enkanomiya and gave it to me. He said it was originally a book from Khaenri'ah that went missing a very long time ago. What you did was ❝absolute resonance❞ only you can do it. Only you can become one with many different elements at once at any given time. You become the element itself. Isn't that poetic~"

"Hahaha, you sound like Kazuha and Rubedo."The two continue to chuckle a bit but it soon hit M/n like a brick, it made sense why he struggled to use Anemo at first.
"I need to come in contact with the Gnosis to truly use the element...Then how was I able to use cryo when I never touched her Gnosis?"

"Seems like the Tsaritsa found out first. It must have been that day when you fell asleep in the garden a week before you left for Inazuma."

"That's very likely."M/n said tapping his chin while thinking of the possibility, he wasn't a very heavy sleeper but when he knew he was safe, he slept like the dead, so it wasn't out of the question at all.
"Oh oh!!! Then I should touch the Electro and Geo Gnosis!! Kunikuzushi!!"M/n happily yells while running out of the Doctors' office, glee practically seeping from his body.

Dottore relaxes while looking at his hands, the very hands that touched the holy ones' face. He could still feel M/n's aura following in his office around him. Without thinking, he held both hands to his face. There was a light scent on them that didn't belong to him, it was from a flower that only grows in one place, the Inteyvat...
"How peculiar...So that part of the book is also true.❝The Inteyvat was the best blessing from the god of gods, so much in fact that he even smells like it for the flower was made from his blood..❞.. What a magical creature he is.."