V

Sᴏɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ

Xiao was worried, M/n was still asleep even at the smell of food being cooked near him

Xiao was worried, M/n was still asleep even at the smell of food being cooked near him. He coo's as he nudged M/n's cheek to wake him but nothing.
"He'll be fine Xiao, just needs some rest. Here let me change his bandages."Kazuha moves closer as Xiao removes his wing from over M/n and just as he reaches over something drops onto his head with a noticeable weight.
"Xiao? Did you just..?"The look in Xiao's eyes said it all, not even he knew what it was that dropped onto Kazuha's head. The weight jumps off his head and a round creature cutely waddles over to M/n.
"Did that cabbage just walk?!"Startled by this course of action Kazuha grabs it before it gets too close to equally wary Xiao.
"Wait Nara can see me?"

"Y-yes- you just spoke... could you be the one singing and lead me here?"

"Yes, Nara needed help. The White(haired) Nara was hurt and no one else could hear but you."Kazuha was stunned, the songs of the forest came from this little creature, he gently places it back on its feet to trot over to the sleeping male.
"Holy Nara will wake soon, give him time. No need to worry."

"Figured, thank you little one. Ah, can you find a person named Tighnari and lead him here and only him? Some people will hurt his grace so you have to be careful."

✴️✴️✴️

What seemed like a normal day for Tighnari, turned chaotic. The forest reacted strangely from what he could understand, the boar ran in a certain direction and it wasn't just one but all of them. He assumed it was some sort of natural disaster getting ready to happen but nothing came even as the creatures continued to head in the same direction.
"What in the world is going on..."

"His grace has returned!! Rejoice chosen one! His grace has returned to the land of Teyvat!!"
The voice of what seems like a child catches Tighnari's attention and just briefly he caught the sight of someone peaking around a tree before dashing off into the forest after the animals.
"Hey wait!"Tighnari rushes after the figure for what seemed like forever until he realizes that he was led to an entirely different forest.
Huffing and puffing a bit he finally takes a moment to rest before walking over to the area where all the animals gathered. It was a strange sight to see, they were unmoving as the sound of someone singing took over the area, it was coming from the inside of the cave.
"Tighnari, you made it!"

"Kazuha? What are you doing here? I thought you were returning to Liyue?"

"I was until the forest lead me here...You told me that you have a mark, where is it?"Kazuha asked with a tone of weariness. Tighnari although confused, removes his glove to show the constellation to which it suddenly glows.
"What-"

"His grace has returned. Come with me to see him. I'm sure you also have some medicine on you, right?"

"Ye-yes!"The two advance further into the cave as a few woodland creatures leave apples, berries, mushrooms, and flowers for M/n. Tighnari was shocked to see a large bird and froze for a moment.
"Hahaha, his name is Xiao, he's a Yaksha from Liyue, and he's also chosen by his grace. Xiao, please move over a bit so we can tend to his wounds again and also yours when you turn back." Xiao moves back enough for Tighnari to take in M/n's condition, and when he was sure enough he pulls out an incense and holds it near M/n. The male scrunches up his face for a moment and his eye opens shortly after.
"Where..."

"We're in Sumeru, your grace. My name is-"

"Tighnari?! Ngh! M-My eye!"Everyone jumps at the startled cry of pain, it was now that they realized that M/n wasn't in pain while asleep but now that he was awake he could feel everything that his body went through.
"Calm down your grace, here have something to eat then we'll tell you what we have planned."